• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nolan Arenado feels disrespected

Mark68

4 hours ago, mymerlincat said:

I get why he feels disrespected.  I’m sure they told him they were committed to being competitive after he signed with them considering they had just made the playoffs.  Not even a year later, coming off a terrible season, they do nothing to improve the roster and are reportedly putting him on the market despite giving him a NTC.  I can see why that bothers him.

Where are you seeing a no trade clause in his contract? All I see is an opt out after 2021. 

2 hours ago, Lou said:

When has the front office stated that they are shopping him or that he's on the trading block? 

c'mon lou that's some semantic political double speak.

the rockies are actively engaged in discussions with the cardinals, this has been widely reported. all of a sudden you have a stricter definition? 

23 minutes ago, ukyah said:

c'mon lou that's some semantic political double speak.

the rockies are actively engaged in discussions with the cardinals, this has been widely reported. all of a sudden you have a stricter definition? 

Yes 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Has Arenado's career road OPS surpassed mediocrity yet?

While not mediocre over the past 3 seasons (cumulative .841 road OPS), it still pales next to Rendon's .937 road OPS in that same period.

On top of that, despite Coors Canaveral having it all over Nationals Park as a hitters park, Rendon still put up the better overall OPS over the past 3 seasons (.953 to .952). 

Edited by Angel Oracle