• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

In December of 2020 he tweeted "I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?"

He even recorded a parody song - Vaxman - mocking the vaccine.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

48 minutes ago, cals said:

It’s like I’ve replaced Rush as the Big voice on the right. Minorities are catching up with vaccination rate but they likely fueled the surge. I like how the article switches between statistics and statistical sources. It refuses to separate post vaccination deaths. Yes it got a lot of old whites at the start but it whitey is faring much better after the vaccine roll out. I don’t know a single  Trump supporter that hasn’t vaccinated. No doubt there are anti vax Trumpers out there but their not riding the city bus or living in government housing. I don’t even know if we can trust the rates anymore. The death rate moving forward is probably the best indication of who has been vaccinated. 

In all seriousness I think the vaccine is available everywhere now.  I had to drive 80 miles and wait a month on first dose. Rural whites don’t always have it better than blacks. I know the main site in KC was open 20 hours a day and located in the hood between The liquor store and kfc. Hell they practically baited the hook

39 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

These radio hosts seem to be dying off from it.  Maybe they should put a mask on their mic because they do spittle into it a lot. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-booed-alabama-rally-after-encouraging-crowd-get-covid-19-vaccine-1621811

They booed Donald Fucking Trump?  Wow.  These guys must be like @Lhalo on steroids.

I think the anger on the far right is approaching the point where a leader will emerge who is everything the left falsely accused trump of being. It isn’t right or good for the country but it is the reality. There is a growing number of people that will support damn near anyone who will punish the left. There are consequences for the unchecked insanity on the left. The lies and anti white rhetoric is perfect propaganda for a growing right wing movement that will make Q and proud boys look like jv squads. It’s sad because most of us aren’t that far apart and can work together.  

13 minutes ago, cals said:

As @Taylorlikes to say: _____ to own the libs.  In this case it’s die or get very sick to own the libs.  I suppose if that’s what really matters to someone, ok.  I’d hate to be so politically invested to take such extreme actions.

America today isn’t Nazi Germany or Taliban Afghanistan or Russia.  You can literally do almost anything you want.  But I understand what you’re saying.  That isn’t enough.  Permission to live your weird life isn’t enough.  They want us to like it.  Joe Redneck is never going to be happy  Ellen Page chopped her tits off.  So as a protest against her chopping her tits off, they’re gonna refuse a medicine that can save their life.  That’s their right and I hope it makes Larry’s poor self-esteem get better.

Listen here you ungrateful fuck. You'll use your freedom in our limited, pre-approved ways or we'll hold our breath until you do

3 minutes ago, cals said:

As @Taylorlikes to say: _____ to own the libs.  In this case it’s die or get very sick to own the libs.  I suppose if that’s what really matters to someone, ok.  I’d hate to be so politically invested to take such extreme actions.

America today isn’t Nazi Germany or Taliban Afghanistan or Russia.  You can literally do almost anything you want.  But I understand what you’re saying.  That isn’t enough.  Permission to live your weird life isn’t enough.  They want us to like it.  Joe Redneck is never going to be happy  Ellen Page chopped her tits off.  So as a protest against her chopping her tits off, they’re gonna refuse a medicine that can save their life.  That’s their right and I hope it makes Larry’s poor self-esteem get better.

It really isn’t about a vaccine to these people. It’s about antifa and BLM going unpunished. Biden may have damn well won the election but to pretend there wasn’t shenanigans and laws being changed to aid him is ridiculous. I’m not saying a vaccine is the best place to plant you flag but average Joe is tired of the lefts nonsense. 
These people have been demonized for 10 years and Trump gave them hope. That hope has become anger and dangerous. They may become the problem in America but they haven’t been the problem. 

If your wife cooked Every day and was always faithful and you reward her with daily insults and questions about her fidelity. Don’t be surprised when one day the dinner table empty and she’s in the bedroom with both hands and all 3 holes full of dick. 

1 minute ago, cals said:

Just like TrueGritch.  Nobody wants to see that.

Lol honestly it’s sad we can’t find common ground. I’m a southern Baptist and you’re an atheist. We can still agree on quite a few things. This board is living proof that a lot of libs just want concede an inch. In their eyes blacks queers and the college educated can do no wrong. Meanwhile Joe plows the fields , drives the trucks and pays taxes. Meanwhile blacks and educated under employed dipshits sit on their sucking up welfare. 

6 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Lol honestly it’s sad we can’t find common ground. I’m a southern Baptist and you’re an atheist. We can still agree on quite a few things. This board is living proof that a lot of libs just want concede an inch. In their eyes blacks queers and the college educated can do no wrong. Meanwhile Joe plows the fields , drives the trucks and pays taxes. Meanwhile blacks and educated under employed dipshits sit on their sucking up welfare. 

Chapter 8, Tonya imagines a scenario that only lives in her head then smashes herself in the leg with a metal pipe. 

8 hours ago, cals said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-booed-alabama-rally-after-encouraging-crowd-get-covid-19-vaccine-1621811

They booed Donald Fucking Trump?  Wow.  These guys must be like @Lhalo on steroids.

Proof of just how brain-dead the Republican Party has become. These are truly some of the dumbest people on earth. Let them kill themselves off with their ignorance. 

39 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Anybody can find links to blacks on assistance for fucks sake.  I am talking about the people here think blacks, queers, etc can do no wrong that you always throw in as your shining moment.  Provide those links. You claim to be some master debater but instead just end up a masterbater. 

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Anybody can find links to blacks on assistance for fucks sake.  I am talking about the people here think blacks, queers, etc can do no wrong that you always throw in as your shining moment.  Provide those links. You claim to be some master debater but instead just end up a masterbater. 

I didn’t think I needed to link threads that exist inside of aw or link tdawg, rally. And Taylor’s profile. I mean I guess I could. Better question who here besides me will condemn the lgbt agenda, black crime, and abortion? These three topics present a greater overall health and quality of risk than covid. Yet few libs here will address it. I’m sure it’s fun bashing trumpers but let’s not pretend saving lives motivates libs. Covid only concerns libs because it may effect them. None of the topics I mentioned will impact  me either but it is creating a cesspool for my kids and future grandkids. That’s who I care about. I’ve lived my best years. 

Honesty here is what I don’t get about bashing the anti vaxers. Their vaccination status likely saves their lives but isn’t impacting anyone else significantly. The vaccine isn’t stopping mutations so accept that it’s endemic and life goes on. We should really funnel our energy on better vaccines and treatments. Novax has a potentially safer and better vaccine. With more pressure/help from the feds it could probably already be on the market.
If you want to call antivaxers dumb I get it. Ultimately over  99% of them are going to be just fine without it. The others made the wrong choice. Libs have a tendency to bash every lifestyle choice they don’t agree with and turn a blind eye or encourage choices their own supporters make. 
I smoke. Smoking is dumb but I enjoy it. Stop taxing my poor choices and I won’t comment on all the liberal ass fucking.