• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Actually, the theory could be put to rest pretty easily. We just need cals and KC to post separate photos of themselves (clothed) with some props in the photos proving it's not just a cals Photoshop job.

SfxiTYX.jpeg

Cals is the rich one, he owns a watch. KC still hasn't perfected the art of Tabaco juice spitting.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I obviously didn’t grow up in liberal California. A few of you have moved to liberal area outside of Cali and don’t talk to people outside your bubble. I can’t be be a real person because I share the views of most Americans that don’t live in Cali or New York? If you guys traveled through normal American towns you would discover most people are pro life and believe men should fuck woman and piss standing up. These aren’t new concepts I’m inventing here

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I obviously didn’t grow up in liberal California. A few of you have moved to liberal area outside of Cali and don’t talk to people outside your bubble. I can’t be be a real person because I share the views of most Americans that don’t live in Cali or New York? If you guys traveled through normal American towns you would discover most people are pro life and believe men should fuck woman and piss standing up. These aren’t new concepts I’m inventing here

You tend to tell people what they believe without knowing. Part of the schtick, I get it, I do the same, I don't expect anyone to debate me on it is the difference.  

Just now, Crampknees said:

You tend to tell people what they believe without knowing. Part of the schtick, I get it, I do the same, I don't expect anyone to debate me on it is the difference.  

No I believe many of you agree with me on a few things. I just don’t get the apprehension on speaking out against certain things. Nobody has a problem opining on Trump or dumb shits in the right 

59 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Why not just say you have been wrong on roe v wade., amend the law, and start forced vaccinations. 

Can I do a PowerPoint presentation instead.  Now that I am retired I miss having to do PowerPoint presentations of stuff I could have just said. 

Just now, Crampknees said:

Can I do a PowerPoint presentation instead.  Now that I am retired I miss having to do PowerPoint presentations of stuff I could have just said. 

PowerPoint will certainly get you an A and separate you from your fellow Cal alums that generally speak in memes

44 minutes ago, cals said:

I was going to put that one but thought I would save it for you guys. I will look for the article I read, think it is 2 in 6 black unvaccinated to white but I will let you guys bat it around.