• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

It's not "my body my choice" when it could potentially hurt others.

I hope you bring up the baby statistic again.

If you have stats as the resident BLM representative please tell me how many black lives have been lost to abortion. I bet it slightly out numbers all the lives lost to cops and the kkk

17 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yet the baby who dies didn’t get a choice 

16 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Oh but the unborn baby isn’t a child. Yet libs have no problem protecting unborn animals

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Liberalism is built on the idea that truth is whatever they need it to be in a particular moment in time. When I say libs that includes 90% of republicans too. 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

If you have stats as the resident BLM representative please tell me how many black lives have been lost to abortion. I bet it slightly out numbers all the lives lost to cops and the kkk

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Roe v wade has killed more blacks than the total 1960 black population in America. 

Thank you!

Her I had 4-5 libs bow out with no defense  Cals will tell you he supports abortion to get rid of the problem population  and I respect his honesty. His opinion is and has always been the reason abortion was legalized.  The rest of you are either blind sheep or lascivious the courage to stand up for what you believe

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Her I had 4-5 libs bow out with no defense  Cals will tell you he supports abortion to get rid of the problem population  and I respect his honesty. His opinion is and has always been the reason abortion was legalized.  The rest of you are either blind sheep or lascivious the courage to stand up for what you believe

Psycho Test GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

29 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Trying a bit too hard here, Cals.

34 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

ludeb9-b78875539z.120111108174524000gk913bhec.1-2.jpg

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Trying a bit too hard here, Cals.

You know blacks don’t have access to education ,Id  card offices , and healthcare. Yet there is no shortage of access to government funded abortion clinics. Planned parenthood is one promise the libs always deliver

Just now, Kotchman said:

I expected better from a pro life Christian and father of a young child. Can you imagine the heartless people that rip these kids piece by piece from their mothers womb? 

It's not a choice my wife or I would ever make, but we have the means to support our family as well as a great support system. I understand why others might make a different choice.

Did you know that Christians weren't overwhelmingly anti-abortion until the 70s? Before it became the quintessential culture war issue, Protestants were pretty mixed on the issue.

I think there's room for nuance in the conversation from a Christian perspective, although I do have trouble supporting abortion past the 20-week mark unless there's a medical reason to do so, or in the cases of rape or incest. 

Question for you. How do you justify your avatar with Jesus' teaching in Matthew 5:28?

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's not a choice my wife or I would ever make, but we have the means to support our family as well as a great support system. I understand why others might make a different choice.

Did you know that Christians weren't overwhelmingly anti-abortion until the 70s? Before it became the quintessential culture war issue, Protestants were pretty mixed on the issue.

I think there's room for nuance in the conversation from a Christian perspective, although I do have trouble supporting abortion past the 20-week mark unless there's a medical reason to do so, or in the cases of rape or incest. 

Question for you. How do you justify your avatar with Jesus' teaching in Matthew 5:28?

Why do you think the character has that much of a backstory? It can't even remember discussions its had months prior.

Actually, the theory could be put to rest pretty easily. We just need cals and KC to post separate photos of themselves (clothed) with some props in the photos proving it's not just a cals Photoshop job.

It would be outstanding if it actually was cals and he got a whole kc outfit and took a pic.

Just now, RallyMo said:

Why does it have to be cals?

Who else would it be? I think Adam is the only other person who could pull it off, but Adam actually works. cals just goes to work once a week then goes fishing in Vancouver or wine tasting in Italy.

It was never a debate in my church. I’m convinced it’s still a life. Killing a baby at two weeks, 20 weeks  isn’t any different than killing it out the womb. Bending and twisting of the faith has been the downfall of the Church. God doesn’t hate woman who have abortions or gays. He does hate the sin and he doesn’t compromise on right and wrong. No church should ban these people but they shouldn’t alter scripture to compromise. I don’t believe there will be too many gays in heaven  Ultimately I’m not the judge.  I just don’t see how a true believer would intentionally live and promote sin  All of us sin but I think believers try to avoid it and everyone falls short  the modern day pro choice and LGBT isn’t a remorseful group  They’re actually defiant  

The avatar was a joke but I can’t say it’s a Godly image by any means. Unlike most Baptist , I’m not even close to perfect. I do seek forgiveness and I will never try and distort the Bible to accommodate my own shortcomings. 

This is not an attack on you and I see this even in Baptist churches. The young libs in Church seem very comfortable speaking out against Trumps behavior and his supporters. I don’ have a problem with that but there is a real reluctance to address the sins that have become Main Street beliefs in America. They remind me of you a bit. They want to rebel against the Biblical norms which God set as the foundations. I get someone rebelling against church doctrine that often isn’t Biblical. Rebellion against the word however is essentially what Satan did.  I’m not saying you or they are satanic. Just saying Christians should be cautious as to what they rebel against.