• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! We're Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

13 hours ago, cals said:

An important point is that they only know that these guys are infected because they get regularly tested.  For the rest of us who don’t, if we got infected and were asymptomatic we wouldn’t know and would just be going about our regular lives.  

I get tested once a week. I know I'm not infected and I also know my garage is for working on my car not some deluded rock star dream. 

• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cals

• Lhalo

• tdawg87

• st1ckboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate this guy. He's not wrong.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Listen you little shit, the Stingray is a classic. You gotta drive that around and get ogled by fat California women like Alex Curry.

A Stingray is a Corvette built in Michigan. And yes, octogenarian women fawn over men with chest hair thrusting through open shirts, medallions on gold chains around their neck, bell bottom pants with white belts to go with their shoes. 

I own a Spitfire. It goes pretty much unnoticed, especially by guys with big trucks when backing into a parking space. 

57 minutes ago, Blarg said:

A Stingray is a Corvette built in Michigan. And yes, octogenarian women fawn over men with chest hair thrusting through open shirts, medallions on gold chains around their neck, bell bottom pants with white belts to go with their shoes. 

I own a Spitfire. It goes pretty much unnoticed, especially by guys with big trucks when backing into a parking space. 

Stingray, Spitfire, same thing.