Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! We're Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

  • AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • cals

    1782

  • Lhalo

    1637

  • tdawg87

    1546

  • st1ckboy

    1479

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate this guy. He's not wrong.

GA would need a cut off man to throw the brick through the front window.

Posted Images

i'm tired of wearing a mask at school. it sucks. i'll tolerate it for another month and pray like mad that masks are either optional or no longer required when we return in august. 

an interesting development has happened at my school. we do a yearly 8th grade class trip to disneyland for three days, taking their special education classes (they're really well done). had to cancel last year and again this year. a couple of parents decided that their kids were being cheated out a trip, so they organized a parent-sponsored 3 day trip to san diego for next week. took the idea to administration, and they signed off on it with the emphasis that it is NOT a school-sponsored trip in any way, shape, or form. the part that i find unaccepable is that the two parents who organized the whole thing won't send their kids back to school for in person learning. they're okay to run around san diego, but not okay to be on campus. seems pretty darn selfish from my seat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Tank said:

for many in my circle, it's the uncertainty over the long term effects and effectiveness of the vaccine.

Please ask your circle to give some examples of long term effects of ANY vaccine (other than not getting the subject virus).  And also then ask them to provide examples before they can scour google for some obscure shit like the rabies vaccine gave 20% a tummy ache eating nachos when they hit 65.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cals said:

Please ask your circle to give some examples of long term effects of ANY vaccine (other than not getting the subject virus).  And also then ask them to provide examples before they can scour google for some obscure shit like the rabies vaccine gave 20% a tummy ache eating nachos when they hit 65.

The nano bot technology that they use in the Covid vaccine is relatively new so there is a lot of unknowns on how they will function and what negative effects they create. I imagine a lot of the tech they used was discovered in the Roswell crash so how that alien tech effects us has some mystery to it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Toby Flenderson said:

The nano bot technology that they use in the Covid vaccine is relatively new so there is a lot of unknowns on how they will function and what negative effects they create. I imagine a lot of the tech they used was discovered in the Roswell crash so how that alien tech effects us has some mystery to it. 

Fair enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cals said:

Please ask your circle to give some examples of long term effects of ANY vaccine (other than not getting the subject virus).  And also then ask them to provide examples before they can scour google for some obscure shit like the rabies vaccine gave 20% a tummy ache eating nachos when they hit 65.

no, i don't want to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toby Flenderson said:

This will be interesting in the future.  Say you got the Pfizer vaccine of J&J.  Does that mean you can get the Moderna booster after, or does it mean you have to keep going with whatever you started with?  Or do you have to go through the entire regimen?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mmc said:

बस फ्लू की तरह! वे सिर्फ डोनाल्ड ट्रम्प को बुरा दिखने की कोशिश कर रहे हैं । यह चुनाव के बाद जादू की तरह दूर चला जाएगा। झूठ पर विश्वास मत करो, मुंबई

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lolok said:

बस फ्लू की तरह! वे सिर्फ डोनाल्ड ट्रम्प को बुरा दिखने की कोशिश कर रहे हैं । यह चुनाव के बाद जादू की तरह दूर चला जाएगा। झूठ पर विश्वास मत करो, मुंबई

Just like the flu! They are just trying to make Donald Trump look bad. It will go away like magic after the election. Do not believe lies, Mumbai

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, lolok said:

बस फ्लू की तरह! वे सिर्फ डोनाल्ड ट्रम्प को बुरा दिखने की कोशिश कर रहे हैं । यह चुनाव के बाद जादू की तरह दूर चला जाएगा। झूठ पर विश्वास मत करो, मुंबई

I decoded that as Larry needs to get vaccinated now! It is no longer the Kung Flu but now the Hindu Flu.  Dot, not feather. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...