fan_since79

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Lol fuck guys I don’t think I can live like this very long. It’s been 6 days and I’m losing my fucking mind. It’d be different if we had sports I think. I think I’m gonna start going for a daily drive or something

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Lol fuck guys I don’t think I can live like this very long. It’s been 6 days and I’m losing my fucking mind. It’d be different if we had sports I think. I think I’m gonna start going for a daily drive or something

Sports would definitely help. 

fwiw, I've been watching The Biggest Loser.

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

I’ve been running in the mornings and walking in the evenings.

ive also re-watched a few ST games.

Gotta do something to break shit up.

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

Aussie rules football is still going on.  There will be a game early enough for us to watch tomorrow.  We should do a GDT

16 minutes ago, Adam said:

If it makes you feel any better I'm going fucking stir crazy as well.  I'm not the most social person but at least being at work I know there's other people around even though I see the same 5 or so people most of my normal work day.  Been doing a run every day and when I need to take a break from that I'm going to do a walk just to get out of the house.  Really wish I had a set of weights to do something else but at least we live somewhere with nice weather most the year so I can go outside.  I'm thankful I live where I do and not in a big city like LA.  My condolences to any of you that do as I imagine it's more hectic in more densely populated areas. 

7 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Gotta do something to break shit up.

Oh, full disclosure, I’ve pretty much added a second lunch as part of my new routine this week.

1 minute ago, the dude abides said:

Oh, full disclosure, I’ve pretty much added a second lunch as part of my new routine this week.

Ha. I've found myself snacking quite a bit lately. 

14 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Great quote:

Well, as you reach me, I'm pretending that I'm in a meditation retreat, but I'm actually being semi-quarantined in Marin County. Yes, this is very good advice. But did we get good advice from the president of the United States for the first 12 weeks? No. All we got were lies. Saying it’s fake, by saying this is a Democratic hoax. There are still people today who believe that, to their detriment. Speaking as a public health person, this is the most irresponsible act of an elected official that I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. But what you're hearing now [to self-isolate, close schools, cancel events] is right. Is it going to protect us completely? Is it going to make the world safe forever? No. It's a great thing because we want to spread out the disease over time.

33 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

I’ve watched some Asian PGA stuff. 

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well, covid, yeah. STDs mean they got some, so no.

Yes but it will burn when they pee

5 hours ago, Lou said:

I never take a list when I grocery shopping so I end up buying things I don't really need. As a result, I have a pantry full of items people are evidently hoarding these days - rice, canned goods, paper towels, etc.

Same here. Every time i see that unopened adam sandler movie "jack and jill" dvd sitting on the shelf, i tell myself to stop going to target when im bored.