• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

42 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So what's a good "beginner" gun and how much does it cost to go through a course?

The problem right now is (at least in CA) you have to wait 10 days to pick up... not even sure if the stores will be open in 10 days.

I imagine a handgun course would run 50-100 bucks?

Like MAGA said above, Glock 19 is fine. 9mm, which is cheap, effective ammo, and very common. And Glocks, more or less, are idiot proof. They only break down into 4 parts.

If its something to keep at your house, it will work, as will a shotgun. Shotguns are pretty cheap.... and you pretty much hit what you need to if theyre within 15-20 feet. 

But I imagine shotguns are more or less out of stock at the moment.

In most circumstances, I tell people if they arent comfortable around guns, dont buy one. And i still... to a point, say that. But with the world where its at right now..... id say if you can afford one, do it. You can always sell it after the dust settles from this.

11 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The problem right now is (at least in CA) you have to wait 10 days to pick up... not even sure if the stores will be open in 10 days.

I imagine a handgun course would run 50-100 bucks?

Like MAGA said above, Glock 19 is fine. 9mm, which is cheap, effective ammo, and very common. And Glocks, more or less, are idiot proof. They only break down into 4 parts.

If its something to keep at your house, it will work, as will a shotgun. Shotguns are pretty cheap.... and you pretty much hit what you need to if theyre within 15-20 feet. 

But I imagine shotguns are more or less out of stock at the moment.

In most circumstances, I tell people if they arent comfortable around guns, dont buy one. And i still... to a point, say that. But with the world where its at right now..... id say if you can afford one, do it. You can always sell it after the dust settles from this.

I'm not uncomfortable around them I'm just not used to it. I think a shotgun is basically an Endgame when it comes to personal safety, however I'm not sure you can carry that shit around (not in NH at least).

I'm really only interested in a handgun that I can either carry on me, concealed, or keep in my car. 

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’ll just leave this here. Make of it what you will. 

would not be the first time they have killed their own. hopefully some people will understand when trump says chinese he is drawing attention to china not being racist. the world needs to have a very long discussion with them soon. 

19 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm not uncomfortable around them I'm just not used to it. I think a shotgun is basically an Endgame when it comes to personal safety, however I'm not sure you can carry that shit around (not in NH at least).

I'm really only interested in a handgun that I can either carry on me, concealed, or keep in my car. 

Stupid question, but the area you live in, I dont remember seeing a ton of grocery stores... how are you guys on supplies out there? (Then again id assume people out there, and places like it, are better prepared for this stuff than people in big cities)

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

How long before the military gets deployed to the southern border? Mexico is going to get absolutely hammered by this too. Way worse than Italy. 

yes cause they dont have the option of mass shutdowns. people will literally starve there without work. hopefully we can recover and provide some support

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’ll just leave this here. Make of it what you will. 

I wonder if, aside from the worst we're thinking, if its more to censor people from having phones. Ie, not people dying, but people not being able to communicate.

Along the same lines, so far Russia hasnt really been mentioned..... have they dodged the bullet, or are they not reporting?

31 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Stupid question, but the area you live in, I dont remember seeing a ton of grocery stores... how are you guys on supplies out there? (Then again id assume people out there, and places like it, are better prepared for this stuff than people in big cities)

There's a Walmart, and two grocery stores as well as a ton of convenience stores.

TP is low but myself currently am fine despite my butt situation.

Walmart sells guns and the Pawn Shop is still open for some weird reason and they got like 12 Glocks.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

There's a Walmart, and two grocery stores as well as a ton of convenience stores.

TP is low but myself currently am fine despite my butt situation.

Walmart sells guns and the Pawn Shop is still open for some weird reason and they got like 12 Glocks.

Got to protect that Fabreze.