• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

47 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Have any of you who are anti gun reconsidered?

And I dont ask with any judgement, just curiosity. Driving around Im seeing lined out the gun stores. Which is weird, because I figure all the pro gun types already own one, so I assume a bunch of people Im seeing in line are buying their first one.

This crossed my mind earlier this week.  People are really acting like c*nts during this ordeal.  Though my overall stance hasn’t changed, I can certainly see how some might gravitate to gun ownership.

21 minutes ago, Lou said:

Long Beach VA hospital has first coronavirus patient and is now closed to visitors.

Was thinking about this last night. Feel bad for those elderly in rest homes, etc. who are now unable to have visitors. 

My dad has cancer, doing chemo right now. My mom has breathing problems. I cant go see either... too risky w my job.

I want to drop them off a care package, but I have to swab it all down with disinfectant if I do first.

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

My dad has cancer, doing chemo right now. My mom has breathing problems. I cant go see either... too risky w my job.

I want to drop them off a care package, but I have to swab it all down with disinfectant if I do first.

That's awful. Praying that things get better 

Spoke to a nurse who works for the oncologist that my mom used to see. She said they're getting dangerously low on supplies. 

Just now, Adam said:

That sounds like a lot of bro. Take them to IHOP when this is all over

Hope Im able to...

My biggest fear in the short term for them is that they run out of day to day stuff. Theyre kind of stubborn... and could see one or both running to the store for something stupid.

Im stocking up on stuff I dont need, mainly because between them and two of my neighbors (who are amazing) are too old to know how to shop online.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Have any of you who are anti gun reconsidered?

And I dont ask with any judgement, just curiosity. Driving around Im seeing lined out the gun stores. Which is weird, because I figure all the pro gun types already own one, so I assume a bunch of people Im seeing in line are buying their first one.

No, because even if I wanted a gun, and I had a gun, I wouldn't know how to use it. Having a gun in my household would make me feel less safe. My wife feels the same way.

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Hope Im able to...

My biggest fear in the short term for them is that they run out of day to day stuff. Theyre kind of stubborn... and could see one or both running to the store for something stupid.

Im stocking up on stuff I dont need, mainly because between them and two of my neighbors (who are amazing) are too old to know how to shop online.

Smart. My wife and my parents I’ll have immune system issues. So we won’t be seeing them for a while

1 minute ago, Lou said:

That's awful. Praying that things get better 

Spoke to a nurse who works for the oncologist that my mom used to see. She said they're getting dangerously low on supplies. 

Thats one of those things people are missing, those who downplay it. Lots on am radio are.

Yes, the majority of us will be fine. But the wave thats coming is going to crush hospitals.

Meanwhile, while that's happening, the other things dont simply freeze and pause. Cancer continues, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes etc.

Not to mention car accidents, beatings, shootings etc

Hospital staff is gonna get worked over the next several months ..

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

No, because even if I wanted a gun, and I had a gun, I wouldn't know how to use it. Having a gun in my household would make me feel less safe. My wife feels the same way.

That's why you go through a course on gun safety and how to use it.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I’m super pro gun but anti me owning a gun but yes I’ve reconsidered. Got a glock on stand by at my buddy’s house

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Smart. My wife and my parents I’ll have immune system issues. So we won’t be seeing them for a while

I left notes on my old people neighbors doors to call me if they need anything.

Hoping through all this, some good people really come together. Maybe this thing will bring some good, help everything reset.