fan_since79

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Are all the Asians who dealt with SARS full of shit ? It’s not a fashion statement that you saw little Asian ladies wearing masks before all this shit.  They dealt with it and they know. 

Also, Asians know everyone knows they have little dicks and so they are like “ok, fruck it, I wear mask and rive.” 

Dudes from Huntington with Pit Bulls think we don’t know they have little peckers and they think we will think they are more well endowed if they don’t wear a mask.  At least that’s a little theory that’s been bouncing around my noggin.

Because of the Rona my Indian neighbors a couple houses down are hosting day 1 of what I’m sure is a multi-day wedding. Blasting techno right now

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Stop wearing the mask over your eyes. 

sometimes it's the simple answers that are the most effective.

1 hour ago, ScottT said:

I'm probably not going to play baseball 

so you're going straight into the next parade? cool. i can absolutely see you doing that.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

I’m on an airplane and masked. I’m drinking a Diet Coke and it keeps making me burp.  The burp air is shooting out of the top of the mask and into my eyes and it burns like heck.  

Just thought I’d share.

thank you for your sacrifice.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, if for some reason it’s determined that baseball needs masks during gameplay.  Would you rather them wear the masks or not play ? Seems like a simple choice to me.  Anyway, it’s not going to be that situation.  

we’ll see if we play baseball at all.  The way it’s looking today I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing is called off once and for all. 

More players are opting out, and if there's an outbreak in any clubhouse...yeah, I could see things shut down again.

Very frustrating, the resiliency of the virus coupled with the chaotic response in so many areas.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, if for some reason it’s determined that baseball needs masks during gameplay.  Would you rather them wear the masks or not play ? Seems like a simple choice to me.  Anyway, it’s not going to be that situation.  

we’ll see if we play baseball at all.  The way it’s looking today I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing is called off once and for all. 

Lol. That ain’t happening. 100%

I’ll put money on it right now. 

Edit: I’m talking about players wearing masks. 

Edited by Lhalo

52 minutes ago, Adam said:

Because of the Rona my Indian neighbors a couple houses down are hosting day 1 of what I’m sure is a multi-day wedding. Blasting techno right now

Those dudes bathe in the Ganges River. They can handle anything. 

Just now, Lhalo said:

Those dudes bathe in the Ganges River. They can handle anything. 

isn't it the filthiest river in the world? 

my mom had a hotel room in mumbai or wherever that overlooked the river and she could see people bathing in it downstream from where the cattle were drinking and peeing.

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol. That ain’t happening. 100%

I’ll put money on it right now. 

Edit: I’m talking about players wearing masks. 

Oh I agree.  It won’t be that.  I was just throwing the hypothetical out there.  Like I said, to me it seems like playing baseball is ok without a mask. 

1 minute ago, Tank said:

my mom had a hotel room in mumbai or wherever that overlooked the river and she could see people bathing in it downstream from where the cattle were drinking and peeing.

Hey ! If she looked real hard she could have had the opportunity to see a corpse or 2 float by.  Lol. 

5 hours ago, Tank said:

Not just the cattle. The humans use for a bathroom also.

Hepatitis or cholera just waiting to happen.