• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 minutes ago, Adam said:

I was in Scottsdale the last couple days. Everything was open. The restaurant I went to at lunch was pretty packed. Masks on when you enter but off right when you sit down.

Made 2 birdies on the back 9 on Monday.

You had to be hotter than shit playing out there. 

35 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

You had to be hotter than shit playing out there. 

I figured I’d made it through football camp In august in Missouri...I could ride in a cart in Phoenix. I was seeing stars on hole 3. I pounded an ice cold water and soaked my hat. Was all good the rest of the way.

Was a pain in the ass though to put sun screen on 3 times

42 minutes ago, Adam said:

I figured I’d made it through football camp In august in Missouri...I could ride in a cart in Phoenix. I was seeing stars on hole 3. I pounded an ice cold water and soaked my hat. Was all good the rest of the way.

Was a pain in the ass though to put sun screen on 3 times

EF6A888A-F57E-4DC0-A34C-2EBD184FB186.png

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Weird.

My very first ticket in life was around '97 or so for skateboarding on the boardwalk with my buddy in HB or Newport. But I see a bunch of people skateboarding in the video. Is that no longer illegal?

I guess not.

23 hours ago, Sully151 said:

They aren’t going to hire more teachers. If/when schools go back live it will either be a hybrid model or full blown back to normal.

The  hybrid model that was proposed at the junior high school in Anaheim where my wife teaches was-

Monday- all students distance learning.

Tuesday- 1/3 of the kids in class for 40 minute periods

Wednesday- 1/3 for 40 minute periods.

Thursday- the final 1/3 for 40 minute periods.

Friday- a combination of online/clubs/sports.

Students were required to Social Distance at all times which meant restrooms were not open during passing periods. Students would go during class and there would be an adult monitor outside making sure only the allotted number of kids were in the restroom. The others would stand in line 6’ apart.

Teachers wouldn’t be allowed to use the restrooms during passing periods because they are required to sanitize every desk and public space in their classroom after every class during passing periods.

So the students would see each teacher for a total of 40 minutes a week and the teachers would be in the classroom 3 full days a week and see 240 kids during that time.

They should be doing something like this. Kids need in the in class experience, and denying them that is a disaster waiting to happen.

8 hours ago, Rico said:

The Trump administration would like us to believe that the CDC is the enemy of the people.

I don’t know what’s going on, but the CDC has been awol on this since day one. While there is a reasonable chance this is nefarious I’m to the point where I assume that the administration made the move because both things are true, that the CDC is fucking things up and that the administration wants to fudge the numbers. Fuck all of them.

I'm pretty sure the ADA does require you to disclose your """"condition"""" if you can't follow an order like this.

Also, I wear a mask 8 hours a day at work and I'm obese and have a panic disorder. Not sure what condition someone could have that would prevent them from wearing a mask for 20 minutes, other than being Brian.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm pretty sure the ADA does require you to disclose your """"condition"""" if you can't follow an order like this.

Also, I wear a mask 8 hours a day at work and I'm obese and have a panic disorder. Not sure what condition someone could have that would prevent them from wearing a mask for 20 minutes, other than being Brian.

Masks are toxic and dangerous. I'm unable to wear one for more than 10 minutes without being dizzy.