• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

21 minutes ago, Fireball said:

My kid says hospital beds are filling up quick and now they are getting worried.  What does she know though, she is probably deep state and lying. Fucking idiots. 

Not being a smart ass but are these protest related cases or just general surge? Wish her well. We have forgot about our healthcare people with all these riots. 

13 hours ago, angelinkc said:

What is your take on these stats? CDC is not very good as their data varies across various reports. I see a 6% excess death rate for the year. About 70k excess deaths including what was a bad flu season that all  of a sudden disappeared. I understand it may be difficult determine cause when one or more of flu, pneumonia, and covid are present. They credit covid with 105k deaths so they are essentially saying all other forms of deaths are 3-4% OR 35k below normal for the year. 2019 was a great year and we say 20k-30k fewer deaths for the year. If these covid numbers are correct, they are essentially saying all other forms of death were on pace to be 70k less than expected for the year. I don't believe this is true. The 70k of excess deaths looks like a more realistic covid number with 35k of bullshit added on. Now think how low this number could have been if  3 or 4 states had not decided to have corona parties in their nursing homes. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/index.htm

I'm at work and don't have time to thoroughly respond, but I don't think that your interpretation of those statistics reflects what is going on. I think those statistics are fairly reasonable and are pretty consistent for the most part.

31 minutes ago, Fireball said:

My kid says hospital beds are filling up quick and now they are getting worried.  What does she know though, she is probably deep state and lying. Fucking idiots. 

Yep. Hospitals here are starting to see a marked increase in cases. Tell her to hang in there and be safe. Y'all are in my thoughts. 

On 6/18/2020 at 12:36 PM, m0nkey said:

Can someone give an update when @Brian Ilten reacts to the news?

He has responded on FB saying he’s not wearing a mask and he will lie about having a medical condition so he doesn’t have to wear one.  In other words he’s being as ridiculous as you’d expect.  Oh and his behavior isn’t being selfish in his eyes. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He has responded on FB saying he’s not wearing a mask and he will lie about having a medical condition so he doesn’t have to wear one.  In other words he’s being as ridiculous as you’d expect.  Oh and his behavior isn’t being selfish in his eyes. 

Definitely someone who deserves to get it but won't.

6 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Not being a smart ass but are these protest related cases or just general surge? Wish her well. We have forgot about our healthcare people with all these riots. 

They don't do a survey when they come in. Likely both, idiots protesting in the street and idiots still calling it a hoax. Which are you. 

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

Well, he's being an idiot.

37 minutes ago, Fireball said:

They don't do a survey when they come in. Likely both, idiots protesting in the street and idiots still calling it a hoax. Which are you. 

I dont like big crowds. honestly the only thing that pissed me is all my son's games got cancelled. I am over most other sports. baseball is barely hanging on by a thread