• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Sure but implementing testing, paying for it and doing it often is easier said than done.  I wouldn't be surprised if the state run facilities are doing even less considering they have fewer resources.  They should have locked down every SNF across the country when this hit so that only workers were coming and going but that wasn't the case.  Anyone who has a family member in any such place should be reaching out to see what they're doing to reduce the risk of the virus getting in and spreading. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Sure but implementing testing, paying for it and doing it often is easier said than done.  I wouldn't be surprised if the state run facilities are doing even less considering they have fewer resources.  They should have locked down every SNF across the country when this hit so that only workers were coming and going but that wasn't the case.  Anyone who has a family member in any such place should be reaching out to see what they're doing to reduce the risk of the virus getting in and spreading. 

If I remember right the first outbreak in the country was in a nursing facility in Washington. Action should have been taken immediately after that 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/coronavirus-spreads-new-york-nursing-home-forced-take-recovering-patients-n1191811

I know in OC at a point anyone who left a nursing facility because of COVID wasn't able to come back until they were over it and no longer tested positive.  Cities were working with various groups to find places to keep them in the interim after they left hospitals.  Same thing is going on with homeless individuals as they can't send them back to a shelter if they aren't over it and risk infecting others. 

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/coronavirus-spreads-new-york-nursing-home-forced-take-recovering-patients-n1191811

I know in OC at a point anyone who left a nursing facility because of COVID wasn't able to come back until they were over it and no longer tested positive.  Cities were working with various groups to find places to keep them in the interim after they left hospitals.  Same thing is going on with homeless individuals as they can't send them back to a shelter if they aren't over it and risk infecting others. 

Just like the flu!

12 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

So COVID is really just a deep state plot to weed out the weaklings in the homeless and elderly communities. I hope they target assholes who talk during movies next

5 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

So COVID is really just a deep state plot to weed out the weaklings in the homeless and elderly communities. I hope they target assholes who talk during movies next

This would be my wet dream. 

11 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The statistics suggest these are exactly the people who die with covid. It wouldn’t be difficult to get to 200k flu deaths if we counted every death that had s trace of the flu. 

82% of USA corona deaths are over the age of 75. I believe these stats include George Floyd

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

Speaking of movie complaints, my wife and I have gotten to the point where we only go (pre-virus) to theaters in white areas unless the subject matter of the movie is really white.  

Otherwise Mexicans bring their toddlers and give them coloring books or some shit and I have to listen to Pablo Jr. whine about shit for 2 hours.  Which is weird.  Cause I assume you can pay one of the illegals living in the house like 45 cents/hour to watch the kid.  Mexicans always make no sense to me.

Just go to Arclight.  Pablo won't pay no $17 to see a movie, and definitely not $12 for his kids to see it.  Even at superhero movies, it's probably still 90% adults with the kids being in their teens.

10 hours ago, arch stanton said:

So much hate for the blacks, arch. I’m surprised by you.

#BLM

Edited by Tank