• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Speaking of flying, now I’m headed back to Portland and I’m pretty sure there’s some antifa on this flight.

you should stand up and announce "alright, which one of you butt-sniffing morons is antifa? I'd like to chat with you." Let us know what happens.

20 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Did I ever tell you I’d wear dirty panties as my virus mask?

Well that is better than most of these maskers. I can already see their wheels spinning. Since cotton is recommended dirty boxers will be the item of choice. The libs enjoy the fact they have to use the backside.

Get ready for more fun. One of the places I go to just shut down because someone tested positive. A lot of the area spots caught wind and closed down as well.

Sounds like the ones that want to stay open are going to get more strict on protocols instead of being willy nilly.

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Get ready for more fun. One of the places I go to just shut down because someone tested positive. A lot of the area spots caught wind and closed down as well.

Sounds like the ones that want to stay open are going to get more strict on protocols instead of being willy nilly.

It was LHalo, wasn't it?