• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

31 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

LOL. Fuck a bunch of mask. All the fucking riots from the left are justified. Forcing Corona into nursing homes is also justified by the libs. However, I am an asshole for doubting the experts who were either wrong or lied about mask at the start. 

Cool. Go lick a bunch of gas station toilet seats to build your immunity. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Cool. Go lick a bunch of gas station toilet seats to build your immunity. 

licking toilet seats was an internet challenge earlier this year.

there are a lot of stupid kids out there.

8 hours ago, angelinkc said:

LOL. Fuck a bunch of mask. All the fucking riots from the left are justified. Forcing Corona into nursing homes is also justified by the libs. However, I am an asshole for doubting the experts who were either wrong or lied about mask at the start. 

I get them not being suitable for high intensity athletic workouts, but yeah you're definitely an ahole if you have an issue with wearing masks in public settings. 

10 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

IMO you should still wear one anyway because it helps prevent the spread to other people who might get worse symptoms than you. But that's JMHO IMO. 

I'm sort of ugly so I'm good with the masks in public thing. A beard only covers up so much. My eyes are OK so chicks check me out now 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm sort of ugly so I'm good with the masks in public thing. A beard only covers up so much. My eyes are OK so chicks check me out now 

Weird. You look just like Mike Trout to me

CDC report offers a detailed demographic breakdown of who is getting sick with coronavirus

Hospitalizations are six times higher and deaths are 12 times higher among those who reported underlying conditions. The most common underlying conditions were cardiovascular disease (32%), diabetes (30%) and chronic lung disease (18%).

The rate was highest among people 80 and older and lowest among children 9 and younger. But the relationship between age and incidence rate was not a straight line: It was higher among peoples age 40-49 years and 50-59 years than among those age 60-69 years and 70-79 years.

Among cases with known race and ethnicity, 33% were Hispanic, 22% were black, and 1.3% were American Indian or Alaska Native. The report notes that "these findings suggest that persons in these groups, who account for 18%, 13%, and 0.7% of the U.S. population, respectively, are disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic."

Lou would be in trouble if he ever left the front of his tv set.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

CDC report offers a detailed demographic breakdown of who is getting sick with coronavirus

Lou would be in trouble if he ever left the front of his tv set.

My sister in an ICU nurse and she said she hasn’t seen a single death that didn’t include a co-morbidity. We all know we’re relatively safe but we get stuck on the carousel of spreaders so I guess we have to be mindful of who we’re possibly infecting 

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

So I confirmed my neighbor does have the Covid.  And she’s outside talking to other neighbors and the husband is out doing his normal shit including close talking me.  Fox News viewers.  Big Trump fans.

Spray this in his mouth next time he comes to talk to you.

clo02174__05083.1455053842.JPG

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m on an airplane at the moment.  Seems pretty normal except the masks.  They did offer people they could take the next flight otherwise they were gonna have to sit next to strangers, since we were pretty full.  You can practically smell the Covid in the air.  Or maybe that was just my late night taquito fart.

Maybe it's the smell of all the dead freedom as it slowly escapes from your bodies due to having to wear masks.