• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

I bet that passenger would wear a mask if they could go back in time knowing the relatively short time they'd wear a mask may have saved some of, if not all of those 12 lives.

Or he's a dick

2 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Why, though? It's really not all that much of an ask. How much time would y'all honestly have had to wear masks, outside of the dude that works there? The door would still be fixed, no?

I accidentally left my mask in the pocket of my shorts I wore a day earlier. 

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I accidentally left my mask in the pocket of my shorts I wore a day earlier. 

Good deal. At least you're wearing a mask except for stuff like that. If people would just wear masks in locations where they're effective, it sure seems like we could cut down on a lot of community transmission. Masks aren't all that tough to wear, tbh. You get used to them.

24 Hour Fitness announced Monday the company is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy after having to close more than 130 gym locations around the country amid the coronavirus pandemic.

"If it were not for COVID-19 and its devastating effects, we would not be filing for Chapter 11. With that said, we intend to use the process to strengthen the future of 24 Hour Fitness for our team and club members, as well as our stakeholders," Chief Executive Officer Tony Ueber said in a statement.

43 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Mask are working pretty well in our county. Two weeks of preseason football workouts and they have shut down due to an excessive number of kids having breathing problems with mask  

Wait, you're telling me that masks aren't being tolerated well by kids performing strenuous exercise in the heat and humidity?

NO WAY!

Then again, the masks are preventing CTE. They're protecting the kids from something. 

6 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Wait, you're telling me that masks aren't being tolerated well by kids performing strenuous exercise in the heat and humidity?

NO WAY!

Then again, the masks are preventing CTE. They're protecting the kids from something. 

We have a very liberal school system for this area. They require masks despite no local or state mandate. I am glad we can both agree this shut can be taken to far at times. I don't really have an issue with it in a packed indoor area. Outdoors is a little much.

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

We have a very liberal school system for this area. They require masks despite no local or state mandate. I am glad we can both agree this shut can be taken to far at times. I don't really have an issue with it in a packed indoor area. Outdoors is a little much.

So wearing a mask to help prevent a airborne spread virus is a liberal idea?

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So wearing a mask to help prevent a airborne spread virus is a liberal idea?

Yes, when wearing the mask during activities presents a greater risk than the virus it is preventing. Common sense is not so common in our liberal school system. HS kids have a better chance being struck by lightning than killed by corona. Limiting their oxygen intake  to avoid corona is just dumb. We are also weakening their immune systems which is not wise either. 

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Yes, when wearing the mask during activities presents a greater risk than the virus it is preventing. Common sense is not so common in our liberal school system. HS kids have a better chance being struck by lightning than killed by corona. Limiting their oxygen intake  to avoid corona is just dumb. We are also weakening their immune systems which is not wise either. 

Ehhh, gotta dial it back a bit. This is a bit too "tryhard".

13 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

118 thousand people have died this year in the US alone due to the COVID-19. Just put a fucking mask on and stop being asshole for the sake of being an asshole. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

118 thousand people have died this year in the US alone due to the COVID-19. Just put a fucking mask on and stop being asshole for the sake of being an asshole. 

LOL. Fuck a bunch of mask. All the fucking riots from the left are justified. Forcing Corona into nursing homes is also justified by the libs. However, I am an asshole for doubting the experts who were either wrong or lied about mask at the start.