• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

22 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Absolutely. It's truly nothing.

I wear one on Saturday for 16 straight hours. It fucking sucks but it's not that bad.

People just don't like being told to do something, even if it's for the betterment of literally every person they come in contact with. This is, of course, because muh FREEDOMZ.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Went shopping at the Macy's in Victoria Gardens and was surprised how many people were shopping without masks. I think we are going to do less public interaction since there seems to be no responsibility out there. 

They're just freedom fighters who love America.

19 hours ago, Brandon said:

Dude gets released from hospital because of Covid and gets a $1.1m hospital bill.

62 days equates to $1.1m in this country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/70-old-man-hospitalized-covid-170112895.html 

My brother was in the hospital for about a year and a half.  Just one month of sitting there (public hospital) with 0 operations or procedures was $662,000, billed to Uncle Sam.

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Sunday reprimanded the New Yorkers who broke coronavirus social-distancing rules, threatening to shut down Manhattan and the Hamptons again.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-coronavirus-shut-down-manhattan-hamptons-threat

And this comes on the heels of a huge BLM rally in (I think) Brooklyn today.

Just now, Jason said:

Social distancing is not important if it’s a protest. Protests by nature are resistant to bacteria and viruses. Geez Tank, educate yourself!

You’re right, and I deserved that tongue-lashing (shut up, tdawg). 
Im an idoit.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Social distancing is not important if it’s a protest. Protests by nature are resistant to bacteria and viruses. Geez Tank, educate yourself!

Lol this goes both ways dude.  I know you didn’t say it wasn’t a real thing so I’m not putting that on you.  But plenty of people here did and they don’t have jack shit to say about this. 

but as far as COVID-19 and the protests.  I do agree that it’s unfortunate and participation is ill advised.  Shit is fucked. 

4 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Just swallow your pointless pride and wear a mask, dummies.

Went to Home Depot today and returned a planer that I rented. I didn’t wear a mask, the guy behind me didn’t wear a mask and the worker pulled his mask down around his neck because he realized nobody gave a shit. 

The result is that we all lived and the door in my guest bedroom no longer gets stuck when I try to shut it.

JFK passenger brought virus to LAX in March, no warning: report

A retired Manhattan surgeon infected with the coronavirus reportedly flew on a cross-country flight from New York to Los Angeles back in mid-March, resulting in the virus unknowingly spreading to others, who later died, according to a report.

With much of the country already on coronavirus lockdown, the passenger flew with 49 passengers and eight crew members during that flight that departed John F. Kennedy Airport and arrived at Los Angeles International Airport roughly six-hours later.

It was one of two flights with an infected person on board -- the other from Seoul, South Korea on March 8. Both saw more than 200 people returned to their families and local communities without being contacted or alerted, according to the Los Angeles Times.

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Went to Home Depot today and returned a planer that I rented. I didn’t wear a mask, the guy behind me didn’t wear a mask and the worker pulled his mask down around his neck because he realized nobody gave a shit. 

The result is that we all lived and the door in my guest bedroom no longer gets stuck when I try to shut it.

Why, though? It's really not all that much of an ask. How much time would y'all honestly have had to wear masks, outside of the dude that works there? The door would still be fixed, no?