• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

16 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Not good. I still plan on going the end of September.

We still have our tentative plans for September, too. We haven't made any reservations yet though, so we might take a wait and see approach. I believe you mentioned your reservations are all paid and nonrefundable. Really hoping the 14-day thing gets lifted after July.

1 minute ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Yeah, I'm sure I wouldn't die but I'm still good on worst 4 weeks of my life. I'm down to at least wait until we're past the stage of "oh, maybe it's a blood vessel disease?". 

And while 1 or 2 pro athletes probably die, it'll be even more interesting to see what kind of impact this potential long-term lung damage has. Baseball might actually have a chance if football and basketball players can't run anymore.

As long as it only hits pro football players and not college players, I'd be ok with that.

I went to a restaurant yesterday for the first time since this all started. The waiter sprayed the table with disinfectant and laid down a plastic sheet. A sanitizer dispenser on the table clearly marked and distinctly colored so nobody confuses it for the ketchup. Download the menu to your phone by scan code. Everything was served in takeout style disposables. When we left they just picked up the plastic and dumped it all. Environmentalists must be losing their minds

4 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I went to a restaurant yesterday for the first time since this all started. The waiter sprayed the table with disinfectant and laid down a plastic sheet. A sanitizer dispenser on the table clearly marked and distinctly colored so nobody confuses it for the ketchup. Download the menu to your phone by scan code. Everything was served in takeout style disposables. When we left they just picked up the plastic and dumped it all. Environmentalists must be losing their minds

Was this in Bahrain or are you back stateside?

22 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Is the bridge open now? 

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

How’s KSA taking 2020 in? Is the ‘rona running rampant or are things starting to loosen up?

Just starting to loosen up. They got strict for awhile and flattened the curve. Everybody has tracking apps and there's a fine for not wearing a mask in public. They allowed the compounds to reopen the pools but not the gyms. Drones watching and enforcing distancing measures with some pretty huge fines. The only way too get out of the country right now is embassy sponsored repat flights that are almost impossible to get on and only if your visa is final exit.