• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Are they good? My 14 year-old Fujistsu 1080i plasma still crushes my 4 year-old Samsung Smart TV. Have Panasonic and Vizio plasmas that are better as well. 

CRT is still probably the best technology. TVs just keep getting worse in the name of lower weight.

Agreed. I still like my Panasonic plasma better than my Samsung LED especially while watching sports. 

Friends bar/restaurant is finally going to open today. Curious to what she says is their parameters, since everyone differs.

She sent me a link, but I'm not downloading an app to read the whole thing. Looks like the OC interim director just modified the mask order for us to not be mandatory, just a recommendation status.

Everyone is starting to see how silly this whole thing has been. Fudged numbers of deaths for hospital funding, amount of people who have it but shake it off in a day like the normal flu, etc.

36 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Due to the riots, they outsourced their data collection to China.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Due to the riots, they outsourced their data collection to China.

Pretty much.

Seeing how things have reopened and not much is happening has me not believing a lot with regards to data, testing, death numbers, etc. 

It's all bullshit.