fan_since79

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

36 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

There may be more people dead in a years time from now for not getting cancer screenings, heart screenings, diabetes screenings, stroke symptoms and overall health checks because they're afraid of getting the Rona at Hospitals or Clinics than dying from the CoronaVirus. You also factor in those who are just offing themselves because they can't deal with the anxiety or depression, or because they lost their jobs or businesses... plus you factor in spousal/child abuse and drug/alcohol abuse. 

It's not so simple, man. You get a spike in cases and our capacity to care for COVID cases goes to shit, people still eventually have to stay at home, people still decide or have no choice but to put off care. It's godawful all around.

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Did you go to pound town?

Brown town at most

I avoided her like the covid. Or tried to at least. It was only like a 20 foot boat.... was stuck.

I tried apologize, and she was like "no worries, no big deal"

F*cking liar. I knew everytime we made eye contact she was judging me by the smell. Which was only like half my fault.

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Like 'Doctor' Barbara Ferrer, who basically runs L.A. County from her podium every day as Public Health Director. Except she's not a medical doctor.

Her doctorate is in Social Welfare. Masters in education and public health, and bachelor's in community studies.

She controls the daily lives of 10 million people and there's nobody to answer to. The Board of Supervisors follows her mandates to a tee.

Three more months, at least, of this crap.

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You sir, are a true Patriot.  And your penis must be undoubtedly huge, as well.  

Your Lib pwnage was so intense, @red321 is no longer a ginger.  He’s now a black fella and he’s never been happier.

dANGELo?

20 minutes ago, Brandon said:

dANGELo?

Shit I wish brotha, but my nigga Lou already claimed him and now that cracka going by Rojo321 and already moved his family back into his moms spare room yo.

2 minutes ago, DeANGELo said:

Shit I wish brotha, but my nigga Lou already claimed him and now that cracka going by Rojo321 and already moved his family back into his moms spare room yo.

My nigga.

Lou dat nigga, too.

Fuck them fake Libs son. I hope Rojo's stimulus check went through tho.Weird times with Trump and still ejaculating to Obama.

I'ma have Latrell get at you homie.

2 hours ago, fishbulb said:

Doesn't surprise me.

I remember listening to a podcast a while back about the Russian bots during the election and they even went so far as to argue with each other because they knew it would get more responses. It was pretty intricate and impressive.

People just read headlines now and post things as fact, so I could see this working and spreading more bullshit.

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Cuz you can't swim?

hate the water blood.

that's sum white ppl shit. beach balls and surf boards.

give me a 40 and a picnic in the park.