• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

44 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Ok but basically all experts and most people in Sweden agree it was a bad idea. 

Are these the same experts that change the narrative almost daily?  Wear a mask, don't wear a mask, beware of the virus on surfaces, never mind it's highly unlikely to spread from surfaces, asymptomatic people rarely spread it, oh wait they spread more than we said yesterday, super spreaders are mostly responsible, etc.  The experts clearly aren't experts on COVID-19 yet but to be fair it's because they don't have enough information on it which is something they'll only have after it runs it's course the first few times. 

7 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

It's pretty simple: gaining immunity by vaccine is preferable to gaining immunity by dying.

Except we don't have a vaccine, there's no guarantee when one will be available nor is there any guarantee how effective it will be.  The flu vaccine is generally 40-60% effective in any given year unless they guess wrong on which strain circulates.  This virus isn't like smallpox as it will not be eradicated with current science and how humans interact.  We've built up immunities to some of the flu viruses that circulate which prevent it from being deadlier and that's what we will do over time with COVID.  There's no magic fix for this while shutting the economy down, hiding and the government printing trillions of dollars future generations will have to pay isn't a long term solution.  Regardless of what either of us feels about it the cat is out of the bag after the protests and riots.  Good luck getting people to observe a massive stay in place order again after the last few weeks.  Given how parts of CA are starting to open despite the numbers they seem to realize closing isn't a cure all it's just meant to keep from overwhelming healthcare.

47 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Been going out a lot the past few days and have many times been the youngest in the room and I'm close to 40.

Do I get charged with manslaughter or is it considered terrorism for the amount of deaths I have created the past few days. It's like a murder spree.

BBC One - Killing Eve, Series 1, Take Me to the Hole!

Take her with and she can finish them off.

2 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Sounds like Disneyland is opening mid-July, so I'll need to look into getting a refund. Who the hell wants to go stand in line and think about a virus all day, especially while there are protests going on?

You don't have to think about the virus