• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Isn’t the experimental technology involved not using actual virus and rather synthetic RNA or something.  I’m no expert but from what I read it made it seem like the value of that is in superior vaccine development.  Also, apparently safer when not injecting a person with actual virus.  Or so it’s thought. 

I road on the bike trail between HB/Newport both days this past weekend.  They opened the parking lots up but the beaches are supposed to be for recreational use only so no sun bathing, coolers, etc.  I was hoping it wasn't going to turn into a zoo and it didn't as the parking lots at least away from the pier weren't full but there were definitely some people just laying out.  Everyone on the sand appeared to be social distancing and some people had body boards, skim boards, footballs and so on to at least pretend like they were there for the intended purpose.  The real test will be as it warms up assuming they have the same rules in place if they don't enforce them but at least for now every beach more or less seems to be open so we hopefully won't see a situation where people flock to the only few that are. 

5 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I road on the bike trail between HB/Newport both days this past weekend.  They opened the parking lots up but the beaches are supposed to be for recreational use only so no sun bathing, coolers, etc.  I was hoping it wasn't going to turn into a zoo and it didn't as the parking lots at least away from the pier weren't full but there were definitely some people just laying out.  Everyone on the sand appeared to be social distancing and some people had body boards, skim boards, footballs and so on to at least pretend like they were there for the intended purpose.  The real test will be as it warms up assuming they have the same rules in place if they don't enforce them but at least for now every beach more or less seems to be open so we hopefully won't see a situation where people flock to the only few that are. 

i completely trust people to obey on this one.

completely.

I'm guessing that pretty much every beach has people who are ignoring the rules flat out or like some of the people I saw bring a few recreational items and say they're watching their kids.  I think certain parts at least of HB/Newport will get less press because you don't see them from their respective piers which are generally where the pictures you see in the media come from.  Not saying that makes it right because I'm good with the rules as they are now and hope they at least stay that way but if the cities don't enforce it and it comes back to bite them in the ass it is what it is. 

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

EXPOSED!!!! I heard that Bill Gates aims to use vaccines to reduce world population by KILLNG PEOPLE WITH VACCINES. It's true, search out the TED talk video if you can even find it!!!!!!!!!!

I too read something about this on Facebook. Do you think there's any truth to it?

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Not according to our governor. He’s still trying to tighten down. I believe he’s beginning to realize that people don’t care what he has to say.

People may now walk, jog, surf and swim at the beaches but cannot picnic, sunbathe or lay out on the sand.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/with-o-c-beaches-already-reopened-judge-again-denies-huntington-beachs-attempt-to-block-newsoms-closure-order/

What is the scientific data to support not being on the sand?