• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

16 minutes ago, Redondo said:

South Korea with wrist trackers?

Another reason to not want big government in control.

The quote above wasn't really clear, and is typical media and misleading.  The first sentence makes it sound like South Korea has a shelter in place rule, but they don't.  Then they follow with the second sentence that only applies to those told to self quarantine because they have or may have the Rona as everyone getting the tracker.  

3M suit: Distributor tried to sell N95 masks to New York City for 600% above list price

Lawsuit: 3M says mask vendor tried to sell respirators for 600 times list price

You know when a business reporter for the economy doesn't know what 600% means, it just reinforces the fake news narrative.  One reported by a local paper.  One by MSN and USA Today.  

Edited by gotbeer

32 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’m trying to find the connection between a pandemic and flying fighter jets in formation over the Vegas strip. Am I the only person asking WTF?

I spent six years at Nellis and built up a healthy dislike for the Thunderbirds. It’s panderific self serving and literally the least they could do for anyone 

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Obviously the leaders of the CCP didn’t watch Chernobyl on hbo... this is almost the exact same scenario, where the scientists were forced to lie about the fault in the reactor which ultimately lead to the meltdown.

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Nearly 1M sign petition for health org leader’s resignation

An online petition calling for the resignation of the embattled leader of the World Health Organization neared 1 million signatures early Sunday.

Navarro told MacCallum that President Trump was seriously considering cutting funding to the WHO after the president accused the agency of botching the handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

"It all tracks to China's view of the world and how they want to control different types of international organizations, even as they don't play by the international rules," he said. "So it's going to be up to the president to look at this."

This pawn should resign and Trump absolutely should cut their funding. There is no reason to be spending any money on an organization that is actively seeking to undermine the health of the United States and it’s allies.

30 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Obviously the leaders of the CCP didn’t watch Chernobyl on hbo... this is almost the exact same scenario, where the scientists were forced to lie about the fault in the reactor which ultimately lead to the meltdown.

I listened to this podcast that spent several episodes talking about the Chernobyl disaster after watching on HBO.  One of the experts said something that really stuck with me.  He said that the disaster could have only happened in the Soviet Union.  And also, that only the Soviet Union could have come up with deploying the necessary solution.  Was really interesting.  Seems about right to me. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

28 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I listened to this podcast that spent several episodes talking about the Chernobyl disaster after watching on HBO.  One of the experts said something that really stuck with me.  He said that the disaster could have only happened in the Soviet Union.  And also, that only the Soviet Union could have come up with deploying the necessary solution.  Was really interesting.  Seems about right to me. 

Yeah, why is that?