fan_since79

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just remember that after my butter everyone up phase, where i legalize gambling and prostitutes to bring new money in, and spend it to fund the return of Nogles, Loves BBQ, and a remake to Iron Eagle (for @Tank, since he cant eat at Loves), i will go into my dictator phase.

First new law. If you are arrested for beating your mom over TP, EVERY tax paying citizen, as well as those with that pin number @gotbeer mentioned, gets to use you AS toilet paper for a standard 2 week pay period.

And then death.

The bleeding hearts and the ACLU will want to bitch and protest me.... but will forget it as soon as they taste those sweet ribs at Loves.

I stopped reading after Love's BBQ.  Awe who am I kidding, I stopped after legalizing gambling and prostitution.  

TORS for dare I say it?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Nope. In the interview Fauci debunks a lot of what the fake news networks have run with in causing division between the Dr. and Trump. The doctor also said that Trump acted in a timely manner based on the information they all had. You @red321 and others in here have criticized the POTUS because he was slow to act and blamed him for folks dying. 

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

Dr. Fauci is on record saying in January that this was not something to worry about, so he deserves most of the blame.

Also; 

Basketball Defence GIF by Worcester Wolves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Dr. Fauci is on record saying in January that this was not something to worry about, so he deserves most of the blame.

Also; 

Basketball Defence GIF by Worcester Wolves

Okay good. I'm glad we're on the same page then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

Ridiculous to pin anything around coronavirus on Trump.  I think he acted pretty much in line and in time with all the western heads of state.  But he's an egomaniacal buffoon who can't hold his tongue and probably the least capable leader we could have in such a crisis, so he is an easy target.  

The whole federal government is absolutely broken.  Federal oversight was supposed to proactively protect us from foreign terrorists (nope), financial collapse due to greedy and amoral banks (nope), and now global fucking pandemics (nope).  At this rate you can bet that Skynet will become a reality and we'll be fighting AI and robots in 10 years.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, well_red said:

Ridiculous to pin anything around coronavirus on Trump.  I think he acted pretty much in line and in time with all the western heads of state.  But he's an egomaniacal buffoon who can't hold his tongue and probably the least capable leader we could have in such a crisis, so he is an easy target.  

I really appreciate your honest opinion here. It's refreshing to see. 

I agree with you that he's an egotistical buffoon that bleeds narcism... I've said many times that he isn't the type of guy I'd have a beer with or call a friend, but unlike most on here I think he's done a much better job as POTUS than I thought he'd do. 

That said I do love how he calls out the media and trolls some of the politicians. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

The magic number is now 61k. That’s with counting any and every death possible. 

 

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'll take the under. 

 

I'll take the under, too.

Cheers, Poptart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Nope. In the interview Fauci debunks a lot of what the fake news networks have run with in causing division between the Dr. and Trump. The doctor also said that Trump acted in a timely manner based on the information they all had. You @red321 and others in here have criticized the POTUS because he was slow to act and blamed him for folks dying. 

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

laugh...you project a lot into one question where the host tries to say evil media, cnn, and jim acosta...

but yes, to answer your question...Fauci appears to have fucked up in the initial response as well. I think people like Fauci quickly realized things were much grimmer than they initially thought and course corrected while the others decided to double down - and that's not limited to Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, red321 said:

laugh...you project a lot into one question where the host tries to say evil media, cnn, and jim acosta...

but yes, to answer your question...Fauci appears to have fucked up in the initial response as well. I think people like Fauci quickly realized things were much grimmer than they initially thought and course corrected while the others decided to double down - and that's not limited to Trump

Do you think Obama, W, Clinton or yourself would have done a better job based on the same info that you had?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Is one of the symptoms of 'rona not being able to get a boner?

Dude me too, the first couple weeks of this my drive was completely gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

You sound a little disappointed there 

Had to scroll back to check.

Shit. I meant to add "kind of let down" at the end.

Because yes. Yes i am.

Thought I found a new one. Was getting a new one like every 3 hours last week. None this week 😞

(the Ghostbusters one was the best)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Nope. In the interview Fauci debunks a lot of what the fake news networks have run with in causing division between the Dr. and Trump. The doctor also said that Trump acted in a timely manner based on the information they all had. You @red321 and others in here have criticized the POTUS because he was slow to act and blamed him for folks dying. 

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

I remember seeing one article a couple weeks ago that seemed to present a division between Fauci and Trump. Then, there was that video of Trump not allowing Fauci to answer a question at the press conference.

What else has the "fake news" been running?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

Lets not forget Pelosi and Bill de Blasio pressuring people to not be racist and pack full Chinese New Year festivities and parades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I remember seeing one article a couple weeks ago that seemed to present a division between Fauci and Trump. Then, there was that video of Trump not allowing Fauci to answer a question at the press conference.

What else has the "fake news" been running?

An interview with Fauci actually talking and you would rather believe the other story?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.