• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

13 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Apparently that was just sensationalist fake news to get more clicks. Really makes you wonder how much of this bullshit is just that: bullshit. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/06/us/new-york-park-burial-morgue-capacity/index.html

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Are you blaming Trump for the ventilators being broken? They were easily fixed btw. 

I’d also like to add that doctors are beginning to move away from using ventilators on patients because many of them think it’s causing more harm than good. 

Hit the nail on the head. Ventilators may end up being the true killer

47 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

18% because I’m shaving my head after Easter. I’m actually looking forward to it. I used to have a buzzed head for a long time but I had to knock it off because of all the scars I’ve acquired on my skull. On Monday the top of my head will probably look like a fuzzy tic tac toe board. 

I dyed my hair pink a few weeks ago and then shaved it Sunday

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

18% because I’m shaving my head after Easter. I’m actually looking forward to it. I used to have a buzzed head for a long time but I had to knock it off because of all the scars I’ve acquired on my skull. On Monday the top of my head will probably look like a fuzzy tic tac toe board. 

I'm with you. I had a big chunk of scalp sliced out with skin cancer so shaving the head is an adventure. I just set the clippers on the lowest setting and mow it  off every week or so

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Are you blaming Trump for the ventilators being broken? They were easily fixed btw. 

I’d also like to add that doctors are beginning to move away from using ventilators on patients because many of them think it’s causing more harm than good. 

No, I'm not blaming Trump for the ventilators being broken. I personally think Newsom broke them so he could smear Trump and politicize it.

And yes, Doctors are moving away from ventilators and I think Trump knew they might be more harmful before the doctors did, and that's why he refused to provide the states with them.

14 hours ago, angelinkc said:

no but you are not going to get apples to apples. look at their pop density and transportation systems. Both factors that should have made it worse there than here. They tested well but we know there are plenty of carriers unaccounted for. You can't ban one side from using South Korea while the doomsday crowd keeps referencing Italy and other struggling nations. America was never going to be Italy and people should have understood that. We over reacted but that is ok. Our intentions were noble.  it is time for course correction and again dominate the world. 

Both factors should have made it worse...but they jumped on  testing right from the get go. And did extensive contact tracing and quarantining of individuals who came in contact with people who had tested positive. The fact that they should have been ripe for a significant outbreak, and did significantly better than the US, is because they took aggressive measures and took it seriously from day 1. They didn't have to fall back to massive shelter in place orders, because they understood who was infected and who they had been in touch with.

48 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

That brings up an interesting point.

How does a manly alpha male like kc follow a team from faggy California?

He started as a gay from California then found a nightly gig in KC.  You have to go where the job leads you and you can still play manly alpha male. 

That's KC, second from left playing the alpha. 

images (11).jpg

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I feel like I’m in Blade Runner. 

Funny.  But I think it's a fake video.  No way would the announcement be that clear and consistent from a moving drone over water.  And if you listen to it carefully, it's that robotic voice that is the favorite for scammers.

Edit.  Third thing I noticed.  Notice nobody is wearing a mask.  I know New Dorkers are stupid, but they aren't that stupid.  

Edited by gotbeer