fan_since79

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Depends which part of West Hollywood you are in

I’m pretty safe here but I can see some unsuspecting soul wearing the wrong bandana at wrong time

14 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

How many days until someone gets shot for wearing the wrong color panties on his head?

My panties on my head always match the rest of my outfit. 

I’m getting tired of Fauci and his doomsday predictions. He talking about silent carriers. Silent carriers is a good thing for overall lethality. Elderly still need to be cautious but a large number of carriers means it ain’t as lethal as projected. I bet he struggled getting laid with that cautious approach. If the parts are there and clean I generally hit it. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Got a nice little 15% rebate from Allstate. I guess their claims are way down so they’re giving everyone money back. 

Hmm, interesting.  All my premiums were auto withdraw first of the month.  Nobody on the road wrecking and the majority of people paying their premiums it is a bump for them.  Also worst thing for our premiums is the people who commit fraud and that is way down now. 

Would you guys (hypothetically) buy hand sanitizer from some store for 2oz/$3  |  8oz/$4.50  | 16oz/$6?

My costs are $2.51/$3.50/$5 and this is before shipping to me and shipping back to the customer, so its basically break even or a loss

Cant decide whether to get this stuff out to my customers at break-even or if the price is too high.  We are in a tough position where mistakes like this could cause an earlier layoff or furlough than we wanted to do.

1 hour ago, Fireball said:

Damn dude.  Have some hope, shit. You usually are the chicken little of AW but shit you just went full napalm your ass.

And what does "We'd better think about how far we want to take this" mean?  You know something we don't know, please share. 

I think his point is just that we have to use caution in how restrictive we go with this. We can’t be locked down for 6 months. The pain we inflict on ourselves will be worse than the virus. 

5 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I think his point is just that we have to use caution in how restrictive we go with this. We can’t be locked down for 6 months. The pain we inflict on ourselves will be worse than the virus. 

I got you. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

When this is all over.  It will be interesting to see who went to the hospital with some condition like a stroke or kidney dialysis, and dies of the Rona.  

This is one of many issues I have with this countries response.  We are putting a virus who targets the very sick and old, in a place where people who are very sick go.  China is bad.  But at lest they treated Rona patients in their own seperate hospitals.  Who knows, maybe their rates are legitimately going down and this is one of the reasons.

55 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Got a nice little 15% rebate from Allstate. I guess their claims are way down so they’re giving everyone money back. 

You should see the mountains.  It's a shit show up there.  The race clubs have nothing else to do so they are tearing it up up there.  The big problem is they are taking out a bunch of bystanders by racing on two lane windy roads.  CHP, Sherrifs, and Forestry are patrolling that area hard.  Pulling anyone over for tags, lights, anything.  And if they are racing or doing donuts in the pullouts, I think they are confiscating the cars.

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

When this is all over.  It will be interesting to see who went to the hospital with some condition like a stroke or kidney dialysis, and dies of the Rona.  

This is one of many issues I have with this countries response.  We are putting a virus who targets the very sick and old, in a place where people who are very sick go.  China is bad.  But at lest they treated Rona patients in their own seperate hospitals.  Who knows, maybe their rates are legitimately going down and this is one of the reasons.

The disease puts incredible stress on the body.  It attacks the heart and not just to he lungs.  I doubt they’re counting people who OD’d on heroin that tested positive for Covid.

31 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

Would you guys (hypothetically) buy hand sanitizer from some store for 2oz/$3  |  8oz/$4.50  | 16oz/$6?

My costs are $2.51/$3.50/$5 and this is before shipping to me and shipping back to the customer, so its basically break even or a loss

Cant decide whether to get this stuff out to my customers at break-even or if the price is too high.  We are in a tough position where mistakes like this could cause an earlier layoff or furlough than we wanted to do.

Before the shitshow started, I was buying hand sanitizer from the 99 cent store.  Purrell 4 oz for 99 cents, and their generic hand sanitizer 8 oz for 99 cents.  

But we aren't in that time anymore.  So $1 over cost isn't bad.  Just watch out for the dipshit city and state attorney generals that are out for blood over gouging.  And considering places like Amazon and many stores aren't even selling it to the public anymore.  I'd buy it at that price.

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The disease puts incredible stress on the body.  It attacks the heart and not just to he lungs.  I doubt they’re counting people who OD’d on heroin that tested positive for Covid.

You didn't read what Jason posted did you?

30 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Before the shitshow started, I was buying hand sanitizer from the 99 cent store.  Purrell 4 oz for 99 cents, and their generic hand sanitizer 8 oz for 99 cents.  

But we aren't in that time anymore.  So $1 over cost isn't bad.  Just watch out for the dipshit city and state attorney generals that are out for blood over gouging.  And considering places like Amazon and many stores aren't even selling it to the public anymore.  I'd buy it at that price.

Seems amazon is either completely out, or double those prices at least.  Its sold out in all stores.  Its going to be hard to get me for gouging when Im basically losing money or breaking even on the deal.   Just not sure if its a "no good deed goes unpunished" thing.