• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I've called Blarg a "boomer" and implied he was a MAGA several times. But I've since repented and watched several episodes of The Bachelor as penance. Next, I'll insult Strad so that my penance will be eating a double-double.

Boomer?

espn baseball GIF

Talked to a nurse today that I used to date, and hope to someday again have the pleasure. (Nurses party...). 

From what she said, its not hitting as bad here like NY because were staying away from each other, and were not as on top of each other here (she works in South LA). 

Some good and ugly news...

20200407_115301.jpg

20200407_115330.jpg

20200407_115347.jpg

8 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Talked to a nurse today that I used to date, and hope to someday again have the pleasure. (Nurses party...). 

From what she said, its not hitting as bad here like NY because were staying away from each other, and were not as on top of each other here (she works in South LA). 

Some good and ugly news...

Sounds like you want to give her the Rona.

20 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Sounds like you want to give her the Rona.

That would be anatomically correct. 

The corona of glans penis or penis crown refers to the circumference of the base of the glans penis in human males which forms a rounded projecting border, overhanging a deep retroglandular sulcus, behind which is the neck of the penis.

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

A French study that was just published states that they found no evidence that hydrochloroquinine and azithromycin are effective in severe cases of COVID-19. Opinions seem to be all over the place.

Yeah I think the timing of the medication is the key here. Even approved medications will often not be effective after the disease has reached a certain point

Just now, Jason said:

Yeah I think the timing of the medication is the key here. Even approved medications will often not be effective after the disease has reached a certain point

It makes sense. Once a virus has taken hold, pretty much all that you can do is treat symptoms and wait for the body to fight it off - if it can.

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

It makes sense. Once a virus has taken hold, pretty much all that you can do is treat symptoms and wait for the body to fight it off - if it can.

Yep. They have a treatment for the flu called Tamiflu but it’s only effective if taken within the first 48 hours of symptom onset. I’ve taken it once and it did a fantastic job. After that, you just hope your immune system does its thing well. 

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Yeah, this is going to be rough. I won't go over mortgage jargon and issues, but in simple terms, even loans set to close are now needing a verification of employment at the end to make sure these borrowers still have jobs...and some don't and are denied a refinance or home loan purchase.

I saw someone post something similar to this earlier today regarding the Care Act and subsequent forbearance portion. I can easily see Americans messing this one up. Here is somewhat of a nutshell for people to better understand....sorry about the format, this chick knows her shit, but likes to use emojis and dumb shit in her social media posts.

The Covid-19 Coronavirus has led to some challenging times for all of us.

The Government has created the CARE Act, to assist homeowners whose income may have been adversely impacted by the coronavirus. One of the components of the CARE Act is the possibility of mortgage forbearance. Sounds good? Right?

‼️Forbearance is often misinterpreted. And while it is intended to help, it can have some dangerous repercussions. Many people are mistakenly thinking that forbearance equals forgiveness. IT 👏 DOES 👏 NOT 👏

Forbearance means that the payments will be suspended for a short period of time, initially up to 6 months, but will need to be caught up when the forbearance period is over.

Think about when you buy something at a furniture store that offers “no payments” for 3 months. You still must pay for the furniture…the payments are just deferred.

But mortgage forbearance is even worse if the borrower has dug themselves in a deep hole and can’t catch up. Should this happen, the lender will enforce their right to be paid, which may cause the borrower to be foreclosed upon. They could lose all the equity in their home in the process.

Forbearance is designed to help those as a measure of last resort. It is not a free pass and may have serious consequences.