• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well, Henderson is hoarding all the stuff.  Just don't shop in North Las Vegas.  They get squat.

North Las Vegas is much closer (I live in the northwest part of the city - NLV is east of me). I used to work in a hospital in North Las Vegas, right next door to the police station. Not the greatest of neighborhoods, and having the cops nearby came in handy more than once.

16 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Everyone would be open minded to it if Trump didn't say anything. It's a real tragedy that every damn thing about the kung flu is a political game.

Trump approves of hydroxychloroquine.

Everything OrangeManBad says or approves of is by definition bad.

Hydroxychloroquine is bad.

30 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

In other words, your liberal predictions were wrong. The fucking idiot from Missouri knew more than you and your fag liberal scientist. 

Holmes, work with me here. Everything can't be about the homo or the anus here because it does appear you are crying for help.  If you like the dick just say it, nobody here will judge you. 

19 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Holmes, work with me here. Everything can't be about the homo or the anus here because it does appear you are crying for help.  If you like the dick just say it, nobody here will judge you. 

Chuck asked me to tone it down and I respect the owner. I was ridiculed quite a bit by Rally and some others. Turns out this thing is losing steam.  The models and AW experts were wrong. I had access to internal models in the CDC that were quite different than what they briefed the public. I also am a common sense simple math person. This pandemic was never that hard to understand and was not unprecedented in our history. What was unprecedented is the reaction and freedom grab that followed. The liberal mob in  here likes to gang up and is pretty disrespectful themselves. My vocabulary is pretty small. I grew up in the military when these words were pretty common and nobody got offended. I do use the language to offend at times but my initial posts today was more out of habit. 

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Chuck asked me to tone it down and I respect the owner. I was ridiculed quite a bit by Rally and some others. Turns out this thing is losing steam.  The models and AW experts were wrong. I had access to internal models in the CDC that were quite different than what they briefed the public. I also am a common sense simple math person. This pandemic was never that hard to understand and was not unprecedented in our history. What was unprecedented is the reaction and freedom grab that followed. The liberal mob in  here likes to gang up and is pretty disrespectful themselves. My vocabulary is pretty small. I grew up in the military when these words were pretty common and nobody got offended. I do use the language to offend at times but my initial posts today was more out of habit. 

You're cool.  I toss shit out there also, but I think it is satire which I suck at. I didn't mean to get you in trouble, was just firing back for fun.  Just do what you do and I will jab back for fun. 

1 minute ago, Fireball said:

You're cool.  I toss shit out there also, but I think it is satire which I suck at. I didn't mean to get you in trouble, was just firing back for fun.  Just do what you do and I will jab back for fun. 

yes no worries.I talk a lot of shit but I would drink a beer with any of these guys. even the libs. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

I've basically holed up in my place since this entire thing began. I don't watch/read the news or keep up with the daily death tolls. I get my news from scanning these threads. It's not because I don't care, quite the opposite.  There's just nothing I can do about it other than ensure that I'm not part of the problem. 

That being said, it's mind-blowing how many people are actually dying because of this all over the world.  It's absolutely heartbreaking.

Now imagine if it was the boogieman virus scientists have been anticipating for decades. 

This thing is horrible. And could get worse. But thankfully, its not airborne ebola. 

That said, hopefully the world learns from this, and we stop pretending pandemics are a thing from the past.