• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Yes I forgot abortion is a right. Also an essential medical procedure mire critical than routine heart and cancer checks. The true golden calf of the left 

Umm, sorry don't use my phrase, it is the true orange calf of the right. 

8 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Yes I forgot abortion is a right. Also an essential medical procedure mire critical than routine heart and cancer checks. The true golden calf of the left 

You almost had it until the "heart and cancer checks" thing. 

But we definitely should shut down all the abortion clinics so the women who need the procedure to survive can go through with the pregnancy and then both her and the baby die anyway.

Hey, you know those stimulus checks being sent out? It pays out $500 for each child a mother/family has. So a woman who is 2 weeks pregnant should obviously get a $500 check. I assume you agree.

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

But we definitely should shut down all the abortion clinics so the women who need the procedure to survive can go through with the pregnancy and then both her and the baby die anyway.

Hey, you know those stimulus checks being sent out? It pays out $500 for each child a mother/family has. So a woman who is 2 weeks pregnant should obviously get a $500 check. I assume you agree.

If a woman is going to die without an abortion shouldn’t she go to a hospital? 

18 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

No way because she will likely take the money and abort later

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Probably. But it says children get a $500 credit. Do you consider a fetus a child? I mean, it has life. A heartbeat. 

Yep. I was joking and I'm OK with her getting the money. Those that are getting checks are just getting some of their own money back anyways 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s good that it seems that the vast majority of people are doing what’s right.  But some of these states that still aren’t taking this with seriousness it demands....it’s going to be gnar.  Unfortunately. 

A lot depends on how long this goes.