• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• St1ck

• Lhalo

• cals

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

True story. I almost married a woman who works at a fairly large heart clinic in Dallas. Now she was way more disciplined in her studies than me but test scores and aptitude she struggled. She certainly worked for it but I want the son of a bitch man that aced all the test working on my heart. 

What a fun anecdote! We'll consider that one a novela. More stories, please!

My surgeon is a woman that gives lectures to other surgeons across the world on proper procedures and the latest innovations and techniques. I owe my life and current quality of life to her. So do thousands of patients worldwide that their doctors spent time learning from her. 

So, yeah, KC, your and idoit.

28 minutes ago, Rico said:

Mom and I make tamales together for Christmas. We have a system where she puts the masa on the corn leaves and I put in the filling and wrap them.

They're delicious. 

They have a similar system at my in laws. The women are in the kitchen doing all the work and the men are drinking beers in the garage. 

16 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My surgeon is a woman that gives lectures to other surgeons across the world on proper procedures and the latest innovations and techniques. I owe my life and current quality of life to her. So do thousands of patients worldwide that their doctors spent time learning from her. 

So, yeah, KC, your and idoit.

Again, you have to resist your inner lib sometimes. I didn’t say there are no good women doctors. I’m most cases the man is better and smarter. OJ Simpson owes his life to an incompetent woman prosecutor  and several top male lawyers on his defense. 

28 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

What a fun anecdote! We'll consider that one a novela. More stories, please!

Don’t take it personal. I admit I’m biased. I see a male nurse , I’m thinking he didn’t get accepted to Med school. I see a Woman doctor and I’m sure she was a product of affirmative action

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Again, you have to resist your inner lib sometimes. I didn’t say there are no good women doctors. I’m most cases the man is better and smarter. OJ Simpson owes his life to an incompetent woman prosecutor  and several top male lawyers on his defense. 

He isn’t wrong.

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t take it personal. I admit I’m biased. I see a male nurse , I’m thinking he didn’t get accepted to Med school. I see a Woman doctor and I’m sure she was a product of affirmative action

He isn’t wrong.

23 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

l dunno, fake character. I never wanted to go to med school. I am certain that had I wanted to I would have done fine on the MCAT. I had a kid, loved taking care of her and decided to turn it into what's turned out to be a truly great professional life with an insane amount of flexibility and options. I wasn't going to go to school/residency/fellowship for another 7+ years. I absolutely love what I do.

17 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

l dunno, fake character. I never wanted to go to med school. I am certain that had I wanted to I would have done fine on the MCAT. I had a kid, loved taking care of her and decided to turn it into what's turned out to be a truly great professional life with an insane amount of flexibility and options. I wasn't going to go to school/residency/fellowship for another 7+ years. I absolutely love what I do.

If you have so much flexibility and options why did you go to Texas?

13 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

No harm in that. Im sure my old girl is making big bucks but she took about 12 years to finish  and had a doctor for a dad to fund everything. She didn’t have kids until 36 and ended up marrying an Indian ass doctor. It’s not always as glamorous as it looks on tv. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Is that on your script for how to denigrate women from your little cult?

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Is that on your script for how to denigrate women from your little cult?

It’s actually not. Woman are fabulous at many things men just can’t do. We tend to devalue those task in today’s society. A lot of these professional mothers fail miserably at their primary duties in the house. One of the main reasons for domestic violence is women don’t accept their role as the facilitator in the home. They weren’t created to be decision makers in the home. Now there are a lot of cowardly men that just like to hit women but their are also a lot of conflicts created by the woman not knowing her place in the family structure. That’s no excuse to hit a woman but a lot of marriages fail because women  refuse to submit to the men’s authority