• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• St1ck

• Lhalo

• cals

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

No, idiot. Parking spaces in the front are management reserved. But then, you never park there. My guess is on a 4th level and have to take the stairs. 

Haha! I park in front of the entrance to the building. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s hard to say that he’s not in strong position right now.  That’s for sure.  Of course this stuff can all change very fast. 

Yes it’s how we lived with covid from end of October thru March. We shut everything down and masked up and everyone died 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Some good news for California on the covid front.  We’ll see how long it holds up with schools getting going again.  Hopefully it does. 

Recall the governor!

Just texted my Serbian friend who works at the hofbrauhaus in Munich.  Mentioned that I’m vaccinated (assuming the rest of the planet thinks we all have cooties at this point). And he says “mark (this privat) I am not for vaccine (just me!) look forward to see you)”

Now if I’ll hang out with Larry, which I will, I’ll hang out with Slavisa.  It’s just disappointing.

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

KC you ever drink these? I think this might be my new yard work beer. 

FDDA4531-FBF2-4A1E-9227-CC7125038E3D.jpeg

I used to drink it back when it was Busch Bavarian. I liked the picture of the Alps but then realize I am in the valley and if I keep drinking this shit people will think I am homeless.