• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

11 minutes ago, Adam said:

This is true.

My wife teaches in Santa Ana and those kids all eat 3 meals a day there and get food to take home on weekends and it's all processed garbage.  All these kids are going to die of heart disease by the time they're 50. 

If we have to live in a society that provides public services I'd rather Jorge get some skinless chicken breast and broccoli than send his primo overseas to kill brownies

People could feed their own kids if they're concerned about their health but the majority aren't and they won't.  When I was growing up the kids getting free lunches were normally Jorge and his primos.  I know recently in CA they made free meals available to every kid which is fine but we've seen schools move towards being day care centers ~7 hours a day as much as they are there to educate kids.    

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• St1ck

• Lhalo

• cals

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

People could feed their own kids if they're concerned about their health but the majority aren't and they won't.  When I was growing up the kids getting free lunches were normally Jorge and his primos.  I know recently in CA they made free meals available to every kid which is fine but we've seen schools move towards being day care centers ~7 hours a day as much as they are there to educate kids.    

It’s not an accident. I believe Obama said we need longer school days and more school days. You don’t produce a lib like these fools in here overnight 

7 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Oh man.  Maybe there’s some reason that the schools need to be like day cares.  I wonder what that might be.  Probably just the lazy parents. 

18 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Processed dog shit that is horrible for you is woven into the culture.  Bleh.  I’m not going to get into that.  

True. My wife routinely has moms who drop off McDonald's for their already obese kids. Fucking idiots

Just now, Jason said:

Our government loving libs on this board are going to wet their panties over this 

The irony is I want freedom, and so I need to the government to restrict theirs to give me back mine.

11 minutes ago, cals said:

“Larry’s Backyard Bistro” would be a cool album name.

Larry "check out how badass I am when I order my $9 bottle of stale Stone IPA, $16 dry burger from a food truck, and eat lunch solo because none of my coworkers can stand to be around me."

27 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Larry "check out how badass I am when I order my $9 bottle of stale Stone IPA, $16 dry burger from a food truck, and eat lunch solo because none of my coworkers can stand to be around me."

If he is around workers their likely reps. Remember the non workers won Biden the election 

3 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Remember how big mad conservatives got because Michelle Obama wanted to do healthier school lunches.  I saw probably 10000 Michelle Obama has a dick comments as a direct response to that.  In addition to extreme rage at the idea that she’d have the gall to replace sliders with like more veggies.  Full of shit.  Always. 

i liked her garden at the white house and her emphasis on healthier eating. i didn't understand at all why other conservatives didn't feel the same way. it's what we should be doing all the time.