Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • St1ck

    1933

  • Lhalo

    2077

  • cals

    2705

  • tdawg87

    1840

23 minutes ago, True Grich said:

“Experimental Concoction” is dumbass speak for I get my information from Facebook.

And once again, you miss the subtleties and why we would use that title.  We’re flaming the establishment, man. Sometimes you make me wonder if you’re even cool.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cals said:

And once again, you miss the subtleties and why we would use that title.  We’re flaming the establishment, man. Sometimes you make me wonder if you’re even cool.  

Yes, you're definitely flaming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Imagine if there was a mandate to be in shape or else you would be denied healthcare. The amount of tears from all the fatasses in this forum would fill an Olympic size swimming pool.

Seriously. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Imagine if there was a mandate to be in shape or else you would be denied healthcare. The amount of tears from all the fatasses in this forum would fill an Olympic size swimming pool.

Life insurance is rated that way. It's appropriate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Imagine if there was a mandate to be in shape or else you would be denied healthcare. The amount of tears from all the fatasses in this forum would fill an Olympic size swimming pool.

With over 40% of adults in the US being obese there would be enough tears to end the western US' drought.  When it comes to health insurance it's amazing how much as a country we pay because of the poor life choices of far too many people.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remember how big mad conservatives got because Michelle Obama wanted to do healthier school lunches.  I saw probably 10000 Michelle Obama has a dick comments as a direct response to that.  In addition to extreme rage at the idea that she’d have the gall to replace sliders with like more veggies.  Full of shit.  Always. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Remember how big mad conservatives got because Michelle Obama wanted to do healthier school lunches.  I saw probably 10000 Michelle Obama has a dick comments as a direct response to that.  In addition to extreme rage at the idea that she’d have the gall to replace sliders with like more veggies.  Full of shit.  Always. 

 

This is true.

My wife teaches in Santa Ana and those kids all eat 3 meals a day there and get food to take home on weekends and it's all processed garbage.  All these kids are going to die of heart disease by the time they're 50. 

If we have to live in a society that provides public services I'd rather Jorge get some skinless chicken breast and broccoli than send his primo overseas to kill brownies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Remember how big mad conservatives got because Michelle Obama wanted to do healthier school lunches.  I saw probably 10000 Michelle Obama has a dick comments as a direct response to that.  In addition to extreme rage at the idea that she’d have the gall to replace sliders with like more veggies.  Full of shit.  Always. 

 

Yes cause Mike mandated they eat dog shit served by mandatory labor unions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

This is true.

My wife teaches in Santa Ana and those kids all eat 3 meals a day there and get food to take home on weekends and it's all processed garbage.  All these kids are going to die of heart disease by the time they're 50. 

If we have to live in a society that provides public services I'd rather Jorge get some skinless chicken breast and broccoli than send his primo overseas to kill brownies

Processed dog shit that is horrible for you is woven into the culture.  Bleh.  I’m not going to get into that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haha.

Tim Cook confirmed he has software engineers and Chinese Uyghur slaves working overtime to ensure the "vax-verify" technology is ready for primetime. 

"We vow to bar the unvaccinated from connecting with the world," said Cook. "It's the moral thing to do."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...