• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• St1ck

• Lhalo

• cals

• tdawg87

Anarchists on Twitter are all prepared to quit their jobs. They project like they're principled but all I understand their words to say is that they make $40K/year and live with their parents. 

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That's a slippery answer, nicely done.

I'll try again, if merely speaking or writing mean words = literal violence, then is forcing people/companies to get the vaccine or else suffer consequences also literal violence?

No. And you know the difference. That would be like saying the rule that federal workers can't use drugs is literal violence.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

No. And you know the difference. That would be like saying the rule that federal workers can't use drugs is literal violence.

Can't do and must do are not the same thing

Just now, Kotchman said:

Truck prices are crazy. Ford xlt from 57-87k here

Yeah my dad and brother recently bought used F150s. Both of them were called by the sellers offering to buy it back for more $$. Insane market right now.

Just now, Kotchman said:

Any recommendations on a good mid size suv for a Mexican woman ?we all know they aren’t the best drivers

She's just going to the grocery store and to pick you up from the bar when you've had a couple too many? Tacoma

1 minute ago, Adam said:

She's just going to the grocery store and to pick you up from the bar when you've had a couple too many? Tacoma

She’s scared of trucks but yes she’s just going to Walgreens down the street. Needs to be something I’m not ashamed to drive on weekends 

18 minutes ago, Adam said:

Anarchists on Twitter are all prepared to quit their jobs. They project like they're principled but all I understand their words to say is that they make $40K/year and live with their parents. 

Holy shit they’re rich!

-AJ

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

She’s scared of trucks but yes she’s just going to Walgreens down the street. Needs to be something I’m not ashamed to drive on weekends 

I got a Bronco Sport Badlands.  I have a crew cab F-150, Escape and my wife drives a Focus that hasn't helped her focus on my dick.  Not sure why we ended up with so many Fords. My wife drove none of the F-150 or Escape but can't get her to get the fuck out of my Bronco.  I would say recommended, if they have any with a chip currently. 

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

I got a Bronco Sport Badlands.  I have a crew cab F-150, Escape and my wife drives a Focus that hasn't helped her focus on my dick.  Not sure why we ended up with so many Fords. My wife drove none of the F-150 or Escape but can't get her to get the fuck out of my Bronco.  I would say recommended, if they have any with a chip currently. 

I thought you lived in Texas, not Corona

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Yes I like the Broncos didn’t know how smooth it drives. Shit we damn near have the same cars. I just shipped my sons escape to California so we’re down to the f150 and the Kia Sedona to remind me that I was poor not I long ago 

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Shit I went to 3 dealerships today. There were 10 cars total. 

20 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah I am going to buy a truck in the spring. I hope they have stock by then

Good luck.  I got lucky, and bought my used suv just before the chip shortage began.  So I got a great deal on it, under book.  Actually, they were cutting the price on it weekly trying to get it off their lot.  Now, they want to pay me $5k more than what I bought it to get it back on the lot.

They had a news story about it earlier, and they say that people staying home and buying computers and webcams and tvs and games because of the pandemic diverted all the chip manufacturing from cars that weren't selling to home/home office items.  According to Intel, they probably won't catch up till the end of the year at the earliest. 

Prices might not go down till sometime well into 2022, with some car experts projecting that they might not catch up till 2024.