• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

20 hours ago, Rico said:

Sure, we don't know what possible negative long-term effects there may be with the vaccines.  If there is any at all.  But we do know the virus fucks up the body in many ways.  

The known long-term effects of COVID are not something I'm willing to gamble with.

Great! Do what works for you.

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Last year Trump was president and pushing through a vaccine that wasn't FDA approved. Now the tables are turned and all of the people praising Trump for bypassing the bureaucracy are claiming the vaccine is untested and unsafe. So many morons on both sides. 

The other side to this is that those who refused to support a vaccine made during Trumps term are now wanting/demanding that everyone get vaccinated even if they don’t want to. Bizarre, indeed,

I just don’t feel like injecting myself with an experimental MRNA cocktail as a perfectly healthy 41 year old man. It doesn’t affect anyone else so I have no idea why people are trying to shame me into getting it. 

Edited by Lhalo

The damn libs in power don’t give a shit about vaccinations. If they did the vaccine would be tied to welfare checks or they would partner with KFC as a vaccine location like they did with mail in voting. It makes for good tv blaming cons but minorities are the under vaccinated populations. Politicians are in no hurry to give up the power gained from covid lockdowns. 

21 hours ago, Blarg said:

Last year Trump was president and pushing through a vaccine that wasn't FDA approved. Now the tables are turned and all of the people praising Trump for bypassing the bureaucracy are claiming the vaccine is untested and unsafe. So many morons on both sides. 

11 hours ago, Tank said:

The other side to this is that those who refused to support a vaccine made during Trumps term are now wanting/demanding that everyone get vaccinated even if they don’t want to. Bizarre, indeed,

There are dummies everywhere.

The problem is our government and media have distorted the facts. Yes this is a bad virus but was severely exaggerated. My wife had two Of her 100 second cousins die. All 13 of her immediate family members caught it and not a single one  was seriously ill. I probably know 30 people who got it and not a one was sick. My 55 year old diabetic fat Mexican friend wasn’t even slightly ill. 

On the flip side I have 3 friends whose 18-20 year old kids committed suicide. In the past year. 

36 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I just don’t feel like injecting myself with an experimental MRNA cocktail as a perfectly healthy 41 year old man. It doesn’t affect anyone else so I have no idea why people are trying to shame me into getting it. 

You absolutely shouldn't get it if you don't want to and are fearful that it will cause you more harm than good. You're a grown ass human.

On 7/23/2021 at 10:53 PM, Tank said:

my brother isn't getting the vaccine until we know better of the long term effects from it, if there are any. i know others who feel the same way. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think the vaccine has only temporary emergency approval from the FDA (or whoever it is that governs such things). i understand people wanting to wait until there's more information out there about any of the vaccines currently in use and what the long term effects might be.

i've come across several people on twitter who are adamantly in the "hell no! i'm never going to take it!" camp. too extreme for me.

mRNA vaccines have been researched and developed for decades.  The current ones are directly related to the vaccines that were being developed for MERS and SARS which are also types of coronavirus’s.  It’s not as “experimental” as you and LH are implying.  We know how vaccines work.  We know what coronavirus’s are.  The mRNA vaccine substitutes actual virus for a synthetic genetic code to trick the body into doing the same thing it would do with old vaccines.  I suspect you already know these facts.  It’s sort of unreasonable to be this suspicious about it.  You apparently took the vaccine, so you understand. 

I said that medical personnel should be required to have a vaccine.  Which I think is reasonable.  It’s not a new thing to have this kind of requirement for certain jobs. I’m not saying and have never said that the vaccine should be forced into everyone’s arm.  But I do think most people should be voluntarily willing to take it.  We do need a certain level participation to stop it from constantly mutating.  To stop making new *booster* doses of vaccine necessary.  I mean think about all the bullshit they put into foods and everything else.  Micro plastics, weird chemicals.  Tons of that shit is literally poison.  Probably significantly more nefarious than what’s in the vaccine.  All of it is already imposed on us.  We know that.  And yet……  It’s a weird arbitrary line to draw at this vaccine during an ongoing pandemic.  And it’s exactly why it’s just another stupid culture thing.  Everything about covid is politicized right/left. 

Edited by UndertheHalo