• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I am just glad there were conservative Christians around 500 years ago. Can you imagine trying to get the libs in this forum on a boat with all the viruses of that time?  I can hear them now" To hell with Freedom, Let's keep sucking the King's pecker until viral deaths have been eradicated." 

On 5/3/2021 at 3:51 PM, Adam said:

It's because people who are scared of viruses are pussies

for many in my circle, it's the uncertainty over the long term effects and effectiveness of the vaccine.

i'm tired of wearing a mask at school. it sucks. i'll tolerate it for another month and pray like mad that masks are either optional or no longer required when we return in august. 

an interesting development has happened at my school. we do a yearly 8th grade class trip to disneyland for three days, taking their special education classes (they're really well done). had to cancel last year and again this year. a couple of parents decided that their kids were being cheated out a trip, so they organized a parent-sponsored 3 day trip to san diego for next week. took the idea to administration, and they signed off on it with the emphasis that it is NOT a school-sponsored trip in any way, shape, or form. the part that i find unaccepable is that the two parents who organized the whole thing won't send their kids back to school for in person learning. they're okay to run around san diego, but not okay to be on campus. seems pretty darn selfish from my seat.

3 hours ago, cals said:

Please ask your circle to give some examples of long term effects of ANY vaccine (other than not getting the subject virus).  And also then ask them to provide examples before they can scour google for some obscure shit like the rabies vaccine gave 20% a tummy ache eating nachos when they hit 65.

The nano bot technology that they use in the Covid vaccine is relatively new so there is a lot of unknowns on how they will function and what negative effects they create. I imagine a lot of the tech they used was discovered in the Roswell crash so how that alien tech effects us has some mystery to it. 

8 hours ago, cals said:

Please ask your circle to give some examples of long term effects of ANY vaccine (other than not getting the subject virus).  And also then ask them to provide examples before they can scour google for some obscure shit like the rabies vaccine gave 20% a tummy ache eating nachos when they hit 65.

no, i don't want to.

1 hour ago, Toby Flenderson said:

This will be interesting in the future.  Say you got the Pfizer vaccine of J&J.  Does that mean you can get the Moderna booster after, or does it mean you have to keep going with whatever you started with?  Or do you have to go through the entire regimen?

3 hours ago, mmc said:

बस फ्लू की तरह! वे सिर्फ डोनाल्ड ट्रम्प को बुरा दिखने की कोशिश कर रहे हैं । यह चुनाव के बाद जादू की तरह दूर चला जाएगा। झूठ पर विश्वास मत करो, मुंबई

16 minutes ago, lolok said:

बस फ्लू की तरह! वे सिर्फ डोनाल्ड ट्रम्प को बुरा दिखने की कोशिश कर रहे हैं । यह चुनाव के बाद जादू की तरह दूर चला जाएगा। झूठ पर विश्वास मत करो, मुंबई

Just like the flu! They are just trying to make Donald Trump look bad. It will go away like magic after the election. Do not believe lies, Mumbai

27 minutes ago, lolok said:

I decoded that as Larry needs to get vaccinated now! It is no longer the Kung Flu but now the Hindu Flu.  Dot, not feather. 

Giving 2 Doses Of Different COVID-19 Vaccines Could Boost Immune Response

Oddly, this is why the Russian vaccine is so effective.  

Russia's Sputnik V vaccine has 92% efficacy in trial

But unlike other similar vaccines, the Sputnik jab uses two slightly different versions of the vaccine for the first and second dose - given 21 days apart.

They both target the coronavirus's distinctive "spike", but use different vectors - the neutralised virus that carries the spike to the body.

The idea is that using two different formulas boosts the immune system even more than using the same version twice - and may give longer-lasting protection.