• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

36 minutes ago, Adam said:

Question for the hardcore patriot repcons (I guess this question will be rhetorical because I don't think anyone here qualifies): While I get not wanting to wear a mask - they're uncomfortable and though I don't believe there's some sinister plan by leftist overlords to 1984 our asses in this instance, I do think they have that in them - I don't get the entitlement and absolute refusal to wear them on someone else's private property. Aren't you guys supposed to be for property rights.

This pandemic has revealed a lot about many people. I agree with everything you said: I don’t understand people who choose to be a PITA. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

I agree, it is fun and I've been to a few events but going to a PGA event is not the same as our standard spectator sports. 

Oh, yea. I wouldn't think so. Although I haven't been to a pro PGA Tour event yet so I can't really comment on that. Just because it's different though doesn't make it not a sport. 

Just now, hangin n wangin said:

Oh, yea. I wouldn't think so. Although I haven't been to a pro PGA Tour event yet so I can't really comment on that.

I met Jack Nicklaus at the 1995 PGA Championship at the Riviera. The event was the whitest experience of my life, including participating in AW forums.  

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Crazy that they're playing the same course 2 weeks in a row. 

Tee boxes, pin placements and green speeds will be way different though.

Fomula 1 is racing the same track 2 weeks in a row as well.

11 hours ago, calscuf said:

I don’t think I understood the magnitude of the failure of our government regarding Covid until today.

I mean, I laughed as Republican governors opened early and people got sick and as patriots refused to mask up and got sick, but I assumed testing was fairly easy at this point if you wanted it.  I mean, Hawaii and Alaska are opening tourism again with a negative test.  I assumed you just popped into the local Jiffy Covid Test location and you got your test and boom, you’re on the beach in Kauai. 

But after my brush with exposure and wanting to get tested ASAP, I called 15 places before one answered and gave me an appointment in 8 days.  CVS is a major tester, so I went on their appointment website and after clicking maybe 50 different locations, none would give me an appointment.

Were almost 6 months out since this hit.  What happened to everyone who wants a test gets one?  Meanwhile I have to stay out of the office for a week and worry that, if I’m infected, that no one else was infected from me.  

Here you are complaining about Republican Governors opening up businesses too early (and yet our Governor followed suit) and your stupid ass is playing Russian Roulette at a two bit garage band practice. You might as well have loaded up the Tourag with coolers of Pabst and headed out to Bullhead City and hung with all the other dumbass rednecks on their houseboats this fourth. 

25 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

So much bad math:

Screenshot_20200709-123654_Samsung Internet.jpg

Of we had 0 tests there would 0 cases. Problem solved. Thanks Trump!

This will be the only time I will state this. Don't ask me to state it another 4/762 times.

Sweden's daily Coronavirus death toll approaches zero and daily cases are 1/6th of peak:

https://news.yahoo.com/swedens-coronavirus-death-toll-now-130000568.html

The article mentions their higher death rate than other Nordic countries but if their death rate is at 0 or near 0 from Coronavirus going forward the other countries will only gain ground.  To be fair we clearly couldn't have gone the exact same route as Sweden because some people here don't wear masks or observe social distancing. 

They were allowing the local beaches to be open with limited amount of people.

The locals followed the rules.

But the California people go in and then proceed to transport numerous people to the site via boat so the local mayor closed them Th-Sun.

We still can use them during the week.

California security guard charged with murder after shooting customer who didn’t wear a mask

A security guard, Umeir Hawkins (left), shot a man who was not wearing a mask in a supermarket. He has been charged with murder and him and his wife, Sabrina Carter (right) have both been charged with one count each of possession of a handgun by a felon.

A security guard, Umeir Hawkins (left), shot a man who was not wearing a mask in a supermarket. He has been charged with murder and him and his wife, Sabrina Carter (right) have both been charged with one count each of possession of a handgun by a felon.

The incident occurred at the Gardena market in South California on Sunday, when the customer, Jerry Lewis, reportedly entered the store without a mask and got into an argument with the guard, Umeir Hawkins.