• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

You almost had it until the "heart and cancer checks" thing. 

But we definitely should shut down all the abortion clinics so the women who need the procedure to survive can go through with the pregnancy and then both her and the baby die anyway.

Hey, you know those stimulus checks being sent out? It pays out $500 for each child a mother/family has. So a woman who is 2 weeks pregnant should obviously get a $500 check. I assume you agree.

I should get the 500 for my 18 year old senior before unborn and illegals.if 500 keeps the baby alive I’m good with it. We made 20 million Americans give up their jobs for 30k grandpas. Why stop now ? We have hospitals laying off workers as states ban non essential care. 

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I love that the government is looking for volunteers because they think paying them $55 an hour is absurd. We'll see how long the people in power stay in power when the unemployment checks don't come in because they couldn't find any volunteers to fix the problem they created.

I also think it’s funny that people who have wholeheartedly supported every single effort to hallow out the ability of the state to do anything are now pointing to how poor and inadequate the response of the state to crisis is.  The fucking local church groups are doing a great job too eh ?  Obviously just leave it to them and their charity. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

22 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I also think it’s funny that people who have wholeheartedly supported every single effort to hallow out the ability of the state to do anything are now pointing to how poor and inadequate the response of the state to crisis is.  The fucking local church groups are doing a great job too eh ?  Obviously just leave it to them and their charity. 

Samaritans purse says hi

29 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There are over 700 Christian hospitals in the US. Christians build hospitals while leftist ban drinking straws and shit on police cars.

48 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

To be fair I am guessing over 95% of them are doing what they are supposed to be doing.  Also there are thousands of churches providing food and comfort.

that just isn’t news.

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

There are over 700 Christian hospitals in the US. Christians build hospitals while leftist ban drinking straws and shit on police cars.

My point isn’t attacking Christians you fucking idiot.  Do you want to talk about the roles that public hospitals play ? Sort of fucking bad that so many have been closed as a consequence of right wing austerity. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

To be fair I am guessing over 95% of them are doing what they are supposed to be doing.  Also there are thousands of churches providing food and comfort.

that just isn’t news.

I don’t dispute that.  I’m saying that a powerful and functioning state cannot be replaced by small local acts of charity.  Which is a typical idea that for some reason people think is smart and workable. 

59 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t dispute that.  I’m saying that a powerful and functioning state cannot be replaced by small local acts of charity.  Which is a typical idea that for some reason people think is smart and workable. 

So you want to talk about the state and local failures of New York and other big cities. Places controlled by dems the last 50 years. All this green energy bullshit could have purchased a lot of healthcare.