• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I'm not a moderator. If I was it would say so on my profile. So, yeah, suck on those lemons, Scht1ckboy. 

You were obviously given the ability to lock threads. So I guess you are mod-lite. If they are the size of lemons, you may want to get it checked out. It's probably tumors. 

12 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Chinese doctor who tried to warn the medical community about the coronavirus and was reprimanded by local police dies of coronavirus.

https://mobile.twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1225428566931718144

Sad

Unfortunately, weve become blase about diseases and viruses. Because SARS, bird flu, etc never developed into the plague, we take it nonchalant.

But there are boogeymen out there, mainly in the rainforrest, that any day could wipe out cities. 

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Sad

Unfortunately, weve become blase about diseases and viruses. Because SARS, bird flu, etc never developed into the plague, we take it nonchalant.

But there are boogeymen out there, mainly in the rainforrest, that any day could wipe out cities. 

Looking at videos of Wuhan City, whose population is larger than Los Angeles at 11.08 million.  I think it is wiped out.  It's eerie how empty it is.