• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 hours ago, Tank said:

You been to Disneyland lately? That’s parking, tickets, and lunch for a family of five.

People are still going though, and in a big way. The Friday after Christmas it reached capacity around 11 am and the gates closed for the day. Capacity is something like 70,000.

So you have to pay an arm and a leg to stand in line for two hours at Pirates of the Caribbean. No thanks.

10 hours ago, notherhalo said:

"Prosecutors said Lieber lied to U.S. Defense Department investigators about his involvement with the Thousand Talents Plan and concealed that he was paid $50,000 a month and received more than $1.5 million to establish a lab and do research at Wuhan University of Technology. His deceit caused Harvard to make false statements to the National Institutes of Health about his work with China, because grants that Harvard received required disclosure of ties with foreign governments, the U.S. said. Lieber’s lawyer declined to comment on the case."

i say we send him to Wuhan on the next flight and let him continue his work there in person.

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

QVvV.gif

Wonder why this place has turned into a ghost town, when it has mods like Blarg that tells its members to "suck it," and call them "stupid shit." Locks threads when someone brings up politics against his party, but feels free to post about politics whenever he wants. 

5 hours ago, sht1ckboy said:

Wonder why this place has turned into a ghost town, when it has mods like Blarg that tells its members to "suck it," and call them "stupid shit." Locks threads when someone brings up politics against his party, but feels free to post about politics whenever he wants. 

I'm not a moderator. If I was it would say so on my profile. So, yeah, suck on those lemons, Scht1ckboy.