• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels home opener is a joke. 3,000 pathetic souls got discounted tickets

ScottT

16 hours ago, ScottT said:

I know RGB1988 is probably a hero of yours, but let's be real. The Angels can sell out the home opener easily.  Without this crap.

15 hours ago, ScottT said:

It was one thing when the pathetic CMYKwehaventseenaworldseriestitlein31years group was talking about Sunday.  This is another level. Opening night is special.  I don't think I've missed one in 25 years.  

Im just gona start referring to them as #002f6d... 

On 1/19/2020 at 10:41 PM, Tank said:

saw a show about Aaron hernandez last night. some guy in prison who claimed to be his lover had teardrop tats on both eyes and one at the corner of his mouth. that was a new one to me.

Our investigators are up on this stuff. They check incoming inmates for gang tattoos to identify possible gang affiliation. One of them told me that a teardrop on the corner of the mouth means that the wearer is mourning the loss of someone close to them who was killed.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:48 AM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Our investigators are up on this stuff. They check incoming inmates for gang tattoos to identify possible gang affiliation. One of them told me that a teardrop on the corner of the mouth means that the wearer is mourning the loss of someone close to them who was killed.

Often times, guys will get a drop of some sort near the mouth after theyre locked up, rather than before 

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Often times, guys will get a drop of some sort near the mouth after theyre locked up, rather than before 

Are you saying that people get tattoos after they are locked up? Say it isn't so!

We will have guys be brought in for new tattoos. "Man, I had this when I came in." Fresh ink, edges are raised, skin is irritated, yeah, sure you did.

• 2 weeks later...

Resurrecting this because I feel much different about this now. After the Astros pathetic attempt at an apology and today Correa blasting back at Bellinger I say come on down. Come and express all your anger at Houston. It’ll be a party and we can enjoy the extra heckling of this hated team. Anybody else change their mind?

12 hours ago, GregAlso said:

Resurrecting this because I feel much different about this now. After the Astros pathetic attempt at an apology and today Correa blasting back at Bellinger I say come on down. Come and express all your anger at Houston. It’ll be a party and we can enjoy the extra heckling of this hated team. Anybody else change their mind?

Holding hands with Dodgers fans in support of their injustice for being robbed a World Series title sounds kinda unifying. No thanks, I’ll be helping with the pregame ceremony USA flag on the field, then get to the Club section and not get involved with the drama. 

10A17A16-A6C3-4C40-80DF-133304DE64A1.jpeg

Edited by RendZone