• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels home opener is a joke. 3,000 pathetic souls got discounted tickets

ScottT

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

No, it's a rainout. Too many teardrop tats.

saw a show about Aaron hernandez last night. some guy in prison who claimed to be his lover had teardrop tats on both eyes and one at the corner of his mouth. that was a new one to me.

I have some great friends who are huge Dodger fans and overall fantastic baseball fans.

They went on one of those Dodger bus trips. They said worst baseball experience of their lives. Almost whole bus was staggering drunk before even getting to Giants stadium. They hated the whole experience. 

7 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

I have some great friends who are huge Dodger fans and overall fantastic baseball fans.

They went on one of those Dodger bus trips. They said worst baseball experience of their lives. Almost whole bus was staggering drunk before even getting to Giants stadium. They hated the whole experience. 

The whole thing is weird.

There's a lot of you. We get it. Congrats.

Seems like it may be sort a side hustle.  They ran out of the latest gear in 3XL. That figures.

Looks like the Angels gave them a block of 800 or so seats in the upper view level.  And apparently reached out to them to sell them the tickets.  I hate this so much.  

it’s a good thing opening day gets to be co opted by this fucking Dodger fan group.  Maybe they’ll bring their stupid flag to unfurl over an entire section again.