• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More stunning news...

T.G.

Store bought bottled spaghetti sauce is shit, all of them are shit. There is no good lasagna from the freezer section of any grocery store. Only vegetarians and idiots put ketchup on a hot dog. Chopin Vodka made from potatoes is better than any of the corn ethanol shit you are drinking that you can by from Arco at the pump for $3.38 per gallon. I'm not even going to engage in the peanut butter discussion since you guys struck out 4 times already. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I buy the cheapest pasta sauce available. They have it at Dollar Tree. Good enough for me. Tastes pretty much the same as anything from the Italian section at the grocery store.

And you spend your hours trying to wipe that ass that won't stop either bleeding shit or blood and sometimes booth.

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You could dip that in your 99 cent pasta sauce and be a happy man. 

That sounds amazing. But the pasta sauce is for large casserole meals and the McGriddle is for special occasions like when I get a gold star at work or get 10 likes on one of my posts. Can't mix the two together.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:51 PM, tdawg87 said:

Is that all you got? "Go beat off again"? I post far more serious shit here than people realize but my jokes are all people care about.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. Yeah, you're right. I make stupid jokes too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you....but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me, Yk. I'm not changing. I like...I like me. Many other posters here like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

767bf00cb1fd2092b09e7bdb0153c057.gif