• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should I keep changing the title of this thread or has this joke run its course? blah blah made up Trout HGH bull cr*p from someone that goes by Dave Bro

mmc

As only a few of you know, I have some inner connections to the Angels. 

I can guarantee you that Trout does not use HGH at all; however I can confirm that he takes pills filled with Chuck Norris DNA which is why he is the best player on the planet.

Feel free to make this go viral.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

If they ban Mike then I'm finished with baseball.

This thing is getting really stupid. If he has a thyroid condition and it's been prescribed, and it's legal according to MLB, then drop the damn subject!

Who said anything about banning Mike. I don't know what the penalties anymore are but he didn't even get caught on a false test so what could they really do if any of this were even true. He is legally taking this if the accusations are accurate. Which I doubt they are. 

35 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So this is the jist I get.  Yes they have an hgh test.  But what Brosius' son is saying is that Trout is taking HGH due to a Thyroid issue and has a medical exemption from the MLB.  It's not a loophole that they are making it out to be.  It's always been a known caveat of the drug testing cba.  From what I remember, Beltre took HGH because well, he had one nut.  If I remember right, Glaus took steroids, but had a medical exemption due to his deteriorating back.  I think the biggest abuse is ADHD and adderall and ritalin.  

Again, if Trout has a legit thyroid issue, then the medical treatment is hgh.  So this is really a nothingburger.  If he doesn't have a thyroid issue, then he's cheating.  But I'm pretty sure that there is probably documentation and proof for every person on the exemption list.  And just because they are on the exemption list, doesn't mean he can take high doses of hgh.  There is probably a level that his tests should come back at, and anything more than that level would trigger red flags.  Which it hasn't.

Yeah, that’s the detail people are missing. Even if accurate, it would be legal. In which case, it wouldn’t be worth denying since they would be testing his hgh levels in that circumstance. If the Angels deny this is happening at all, it’s because it’s bogus. No reason to refute it if it is true. 

1 minute ago, Newkem said:

Still haven’t explained why you are so triggered that you threaten to locate my IP?  

I don't think he meant to say he cared to find out where you are, but rather if you were a regular poster using a second name.  

This thread isn't worth getting upset about...  This isn't a new accusation, and the reality that the guy couldn't even get basic into right besides Insta-deleting the account makes for a lack of credibility.

Waiting on a tweet from the guy that voiced Rudolph the red nosed reindeer accusing Santa Claus of hating children.

4 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

As only a few of you know, I have some inner connections to the Angels. 

I can guarantee you that Trout does not use HGH at all; however I can confirm that he takes pills filled with Chuck Norris DNA which is why he is the best player on the planet.

Feel free to make this go viral.

CLICK!

9 minutes ago, Newkem said:

Nobody is banning Trout LOL! It was simply a post by some players kid and some stupid social media comment from a nobody 5 years ago. Geez, I expected to see some good discussion,but the panic and vitrol on this site is hilarious. What are you , all 10 years old? 

Have you ever been to Guatemala?

• nate locked this topic
  • Blarg unlocked this topic
7 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Keep the thread up.... @Lou will have a field day with it in the future.  Also, it's easy to avoid a thread if you know the content will drive you apeshit.... like any thread with Albert Pujols in the title.

@Lou you got robbed.   This went out with a wimper...   David Brosius, we hardly knew ya.

• nate changed the title to Mike Trout accused of taking HGH by a lying liar who lies