• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Carlos Beltran steps down as manager of the Mets

rafibomb

1 hour ago, rafibomb said:

Someone claiming to be Beltran's niece broke the news of Beltran signing a few days before it happened and tweeted yesterday that Beltran would be stepping down. 

Now she just tweeted this (now deleted) and now her twitter account was made private

This is hilarious

I swear that the Dodgers were in on this scheme as well. One game among many  that stands out is a late season Dodgers Mets game where the Dodgers had an epic 9th inning comeback. I remember thinking while watching that either Diaz was egregiously  tipping his pitches or the Dodgers had some other way of knowing exactly what was served up.  So obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Remember when all we were going to hear about this off-season were opioids and how free agents weren't going to want to play in Anaheim? 

You have to admit this whole Astros/cheating thing has been great for the Angels. I haven't heard a peep about this season's unfortunate incident in months.

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

Remember when all we were going to hear about this off-season were opioids and how free agents weren't going to want to play in Anaheim? 

That message was brought to you by the same baseball savant that claimed the Yankees wouldn't be players for Gerrit Cole.   Arte has a lot of gift baskets to send out.