• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Logan Morrison: 'So Many' MLB Teams Cheat Using Video; Names Yankees, Dodgers

VariousCrap

12 minutes ago, RBM said:

You can’t disagree with the actual rule dude. It’s the MLB rule. Figure it out. Google would be a good start. 🤣🤣

I just don’t see if you allow someone to cheat isn’t cheating but then how doing it more efficiently is cheating. Like I said before I think both are cheating. But it is what it is. 

36 minutes ago, Lou said:

Seeing how MLB has ruled that using electronic devices to steal signs isn't allowed, you are wrong. Whether or not you disagree doesn't really matter.

I get that I am wrong. They punished them and rightfully so I just think if you’re cheating it’s cheating. Whether it’s by humans or by technology it’s still cheating. But baseball is weird.

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

I get that I am wrong. They punished them and rightfully so I just think if you’re cheating it’s cheating. Whether it’s by humans or by technology it’s still cheating. But baseball is weird.

But one way isn't cheating. 

4 hours ago, Φαήλος said:

Here's a thought:

Maybe signs shouldn't be transmitted the way they currently are. I think integrating some kind of haptic device small enough for a pocket for both the pitcher and catcher would solve this.  Think of it as Morse code taps that are transmitted as vibrations. Pitchers and catchers can both communicate to it, as well as the manager. Obviously it would require some good encryption to prevent un-authorized people from listening in.

Yeah but then some tech hack will come by and be able to implement the cameras to relay the same signals to the hitters when facing pitchers. There’s no way around technology. It can always be used to cheat. MLB needs to go back to basics 

9 hours ago, RendZone said:

Between juiced players, juiced baseballs, wife beating, sign stealing, drug usage, bad umpiring and some other things the game is losing its integrity. Shameful times. 

As opposed to what? The good old days of dead baseballs, sharpened spikes, sign stealing, heavy drinking, bad umpiring, and some other things?

7 minutes ago, Fish Oil said:

As opposed to what? The good old days of dead baseballs, sharpened spikes, sign stealing, heavy drinking, bad umpiring, and some other things?

Bad umpiring isn’t happening? Have you ever run into ball players and about the drinking and drugs is definitely something that’s still highly prevalent. What’s worse a dead ball or a juiced ball? 
I’ve run into or crossed paths with a ton of players and the only ones who weren’t completely smashed were kotchman and figgy. Oh and GA although it was noon at a Roger Dunn’s so. 

Just now, Kevinb said:

The things you stated aren’t things that are different. Choose different things like racism. Gambling. Doing lines of blow and greenies before each game. 

Well, that's just it, haha. 

My point is that things aren't different. Baseball is essentially just how it has always been,

11 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I think the only appropriate way to steal signs is to get a man on second. Then, when the pitcher goes into his windup, the guy on second yells "CURVEBALL! HES THROWING. CURVEBALL, DUDE!" ( or change, whatever).

What if the player on second doesn’t speak English or has bad eyesight or both? It’s likely that the Asian players are really going to be useless when they reach second.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

I didnt.  They are nothing alike.

Check this guy's history.  The dude talks so much shit his agent once asked the players union to investigate if he had been demoted because of his tweets.

He's a loon.

I didn’t say you did. Just said when Canseco came out n blasted people about steroids people said he was nuts etc etc just wanted to get back at the game. Then shit hit the fan. I wouldn’t dismiss him just because he’s a loon. Maybe he’s pissed and just doesn’t care anymore so he’s saying stuff that’s going on. Never know. 

22 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I didn’t say you did. Just said when Canseco came out n blasted people about steroids people said he was nuts etc etc just wanted to get back at the game. Then shit hit the fan. I wouldn’t dismiss him just because he’s a loon. Maybe he’s pissed and just doesn’t care anymore so he’s saying stuff that’s going on. Never know. 

I get being contrarian is your schtick, but my point is that Logan Morrison is probably the worst mouthpiece possible for anything because of the amount of crap he does talk..... It drowns out the good stuff.

Beyond that he actually used to do some neat stuff for cancer research when he was a Marlin in Delray Beach.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

I get being contrarian is you, but my point is that Logan Morrison is probably the worst mouthpiece possible for anything because of the amount of crap he does talk..... It drowns out the good stuff.

Beyond that he actually used to do some neat stuff for cancer research when he was a Marlin in Delray Beach.

I’m not trying to be a contrarian. I would say the same thing if anyone said it. Just remember what people said about Canseco when he talked about steroids. People called him a lunatic etc. just because they didn’t want to believe the truth. It’s late and I can’t remember if you think it was one or two teams or if you think more teams are doing this. I just wouldn’t dismiss him so fast just because you think he’s a loon or that he is a loon. Just like I’m not going to just blindly trust what he says because I want him to be right. I think the facts probably lie somewhere in the middle. But ya maybe he’s just crazy who knows.  

2 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

I’m not trying to be a contrarian. I would say the same thing if anyone said it. Just remember what people said about Canseco when he talked about steroids. People called him a lunatic etc. just because they didn’t want to believe the truth. It’s late and I can’t remember if you think it was one or two o or if you think more teams are doing this. I just wouldn’t dismiss him so fast just because you think he’s a loon or that he is a loon. Just like I’m not going to just blindly trust what he says because I want him to be right. I think . I would say the same thing if anyone said it. Just remember what people said about Canseco when he talked about steroids. People called him a lunatic etc. just because they didn’t want to believe the truth. It’s late and I can’t remember if you think it was one or two or the facts probably lie somewhere in the middle. But ya maybe he’s just crazy who knows.  

Oh hes not crazy...  He's more like Kanye and just pops off with whatever nonsense comes into his head.   

I had started working in Miami when he first came up and made his splash... His ramblings were literally a near daily topic of conversation his first few years...  It was so bad people actually believed he had become a distraction which is why his agent wanted the union to investigate.

Dude was Trump-like on twitter.