• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros punishments: suspensions, firings, team gets over, everyone is pissed.

mmc

Bregman has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

I love that the Astros hitters are going to be under such a microscope this year. Everyone is looking to see if their production drops. The instant any one of them has a slump, everyone is going to jump on them. I love the pressure it puts on these asshats. I'd love to see all their numbers plummet. 

On 1/19/2020 at 7:02 AM, zenmaster said:

Bregman has the most punchable face I've ever seen.

I love that the Astros hitters are going to be under such a microscope this year. Everyone is looking to see if their production drops. The instant any one of them has a slump, everyone is going to jump on them. I love the pressure it puts on these asshats. I'd love to see all their numbers plummet. 

I don't condone violence, but Bregman definately has a punchable face. It makes it worse since he's a cheater. I hope angels fans come out to the stadium and boos the astros.

Marcus Stroman on the Astros:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/20/video-sends-marcus-stroman-into-rage-over-carlos-beltrans-cheating-astros/amp/

“S–t makes sense now,” said Stroman, whom the Mets traded for last season. “I remember wondering how these guys were laying off some of my nasty pitches. Relaying all my signs in live speed to the batter. Ruining the integrity of the game. These dudes were all about the camera and social media. Now, they’re all quiet! Lol.”

This thing isn't going away any time soon... The way they've handled things (actually NOT handled it) just perpetuates the whole ugly thing.  I hope they get asked about it every time a writer or broadcaster approaches them. Every. Stinking. Time.

I hope it wears on them for the rest of their careers. I hope fans in every park let them have it. I hope bus drivers refuse to drive them and restaurant servers refuse to take their orders. I hope grandmas wave their index finger at them in disapproval and grandpas flip them off. I hope late night talk show hosts make them a part of their mono-logs every night. I hope their fans wear brown paper bags over their heads.

2 hours ago, True Grich said:

This thing isn't going away any time soon... The way they've handled things (actually NOT handled it) just perpetuates the whole ugly thing.  I hope they get asked about it every time a writer or broadcaster approaches them. Every. Stinking. Time.

I hope it wears on them for the rest of their careers. I hope fans in every park let them have it. I hope bus drivers refuse to drive them and restaurant servers refuse to take their orders. I hope grandmas wave their index finger at them in disapproval and grandpas flip them off. I hope late night talk show hosts make them a part of their mono-logs every night. I hope their fans wear brown paper bags over their heads.

And hat wearing women poke Asstros players with hat pins, ala what Freddie Blassie had to endure in the old wrasslin days.  

16 hours ago, yk9001 said:

I think it kind of slipped by here, but Major League Baseball was quick last week to squash the possibility of electronic devices being used to cheat.  Almost too quickly...

Yep.  They just want this thing to die.

It’ll take the Astros turning on one another to get more momentum on this.  They will eventually.

In reading a couple articles today im getting the Manfred basically gave the players full immunity to get the story, thinking he couldnt win going after them and would never get the truth. 
As if the truth wasnt already fully documented in video. 
If true, hes a gutless bureaucrat who doesnt deserve to be commissioner. 

22 hours ago, floplag said:

In reading a couple articles today im getting the Manfred basically gave the players full immunity to get the story, thinking he couldnt win going after them and would never get the truth. 
As if the truth wasnt already fully documented in video. 
If true, hes a gutless bureaucrat who doesnt deserve to be commissioner. 

The truth isn’t fully documented in video or else he would have used that and gone after the players.  I get that people want the players involved punished, but they will be, not just in the court of public opinion but in their legacy and in their free agency and in the fact that their team they are on will be losing draft picks, lost their GM that built the team and their manager who lead them to the post season for a few years in a row.  There will always be a player here or there that corks a bat, or scuffs a ball, baseball went after the only thing that makes sense, the leadership.  If a manager or GM see cheating on his team, he will put a stop to it one way or another.  It’s going to be a long time before Hinch and Lunrow have jobs in baseball again.  

17 minutes ago, Stradling said:

The truth isn’t fully documented in video or else he would have used that and gone after the players.  I get that people want the players involved punished, but they will be, not just in the court of public opinion but in their legacy and in their free agency and in the fact that their team they are on will be losing draft picks, lost their GM that built the team and their manager who lead them to the post season for a few years in a row.  There will always be a player here or there that corks a bat, or scuffs a ball, baseball went after the only thing that makes sense, the leadership.  If a manager or GM see cheating on his team, he will put a stop to it one way or another.  It’s going to be a long time before Hinch and Lunrow have jobs in baseball again.  

Im not sure i can agree, weve all seen the videos, people get convicted in court on less.
Its just my opinion but i think it has a lot more to do with upcoming CBA than what they can prove or not prove.