• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros punishments: suspensions, firings, team gets over, everyone is pissed.

mmc

15 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

I know I run the risk of getting on the board's bad side with a possible quasi-criticism of Saint Mike Trout, but wouldn't this be a good time to come out strong against this cheating?  Kind of acting as a leader in the game of baseball? Or is it enough to just play your entire career as an incredible stat-producer playing on entirely forgettable teams?

It is hunting season, after all.

9 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

That sounds like sosh. 

Not only does that sound like Sosh, it sounds like a catcher in general.

How AJ Hinch missed the memo, I don’t know.

Besides a pitcher, stealing signs pisses a catcher off nearly as much.

Edited by PattyD22

24 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I know I run the risk of getting on the board's bad side with a possible quasi-criticism of Saint Mike Trout, but wouldn't this be a good time to come out strong against this cheating?  Kind of acting as a leader in the game of baseball? Or is it enough to just play your entire career as an incredible stat-producer playing on entirely forgettable teams?

It is hunting season, after all.

It’s enough to just go out and play the game the right way.  Obviously he will be asked the question and if he isn’t comfortable answering the question he should just avoid it all together.  As we’ve seen he isn’t a gifted speaker and it could turn somewhat ugly.  Would I like to see him speak out against it, sure, but do I expect it no.  If he had Hunter’s personality I could easily see him speaking out publicly.  

Nice clod impersonation with the last couple of sentences, dead on impersonation.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nice clod impersonation with the last coupled of sentences, dead on impersonation.  

🤣🤣

Like I said, you risk the board's wrath by even hinting at a quasi-criticism of St. Mike.

What if Trout decided for a mid-career change, to be much more media engaging.... and went to Jose Mota for advice?

Edited by yk9001

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

🤣🤣

Like I said, you risk the board's wrath by even hinting at a quasi-criticism of St. Mike.

What if Trout decided for a mid-career change, to be much more media engaging.... and went to Jose Mota for advice?

It would be an improvement

34 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I just don't understand how they can let the players off scott free on this.  

They were told if they cooperated they would be given immunity.  The commish, wouldn't have jack without their cooperation.