• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Astros punishments: suspensions, firings, team gets over, everyone is pissed.

mmc

11 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I am not sure the Astros will be fine.  They are slowly losing their depth as well as some of their actual stars (Cole).  They traded away prospect depth to get Greinke, Cole and Verlander the last few years.  Once you start winning you obviously don’t get the cream of the crop in the draft like they were when they were tanking.  Now they lose their top two picks in each of the next two drafts.  They also lost the GM that put all of the analytics and player evaluation in place. You also have to wonder if pending free agents like Springer and Bregman are going to want to stick around.  There are a lot of things going in the wrong direction to see that the end could be near for this team.  

I completely agree with all of this....and I'll add that they will also have to face some tough choices on who to keep and who to let go as all those ill-gotten high draft picks start to want real money.

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

So someone in the stands held a camera.  There’s zero chance the home team isn’t going to notice the visiting team putting a camera in CF. 

So you assume all cameras of today are big enough to see and can’t be easily concealed. Not to mention other options, their replay guy already had access to the center field camera in place in Dodger stadium for replay reviews. Patching in a relay of that feed would even be an easier option. These guys were already deep into cheating why wouldn’t they go all in on game 7? 

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

I think Verlander/Greinke keep that from happening but if those guys suddenly fall off it might get a lot more interesting in the AL West

Verlander and Grienke’s arms can literally fall off at any time. It’s just a matter of when. They are the anchor. If they fall so does the team and it will be glorious. 

God I fucking hate the Astros. 

19 minutes ago, Bronson said:

The Astros are gonna be a mess this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if they come in 3rd.,

I agree. Angels will be 1st A's will be 2nd and Astros will be 3rd. Still win plenty of games but I definitely don't see them winning the division again. Have too much wear and tear on those arms, have played a lot more games the last couple years. There has to be a residual effect on their bodies.  

13 minutes ago, GregAlso said:

So you assume all cameras of today are big enough to see and can’t be easily concealed. Not to mention other options, their replay guy already had access to the center field camera in place in Dodger stadium for replay reviews. Patching in a relay of that feed would even be an easier option. These guys were already deep into cheating why wouldn’t they go all in on game 7? 

But that replay feed is regulated by MLB and is on a delay.  At least I am pretty sure that is what I read when all of this broke out a few months ago.  One thing is for sure MLB will have to have personal on the field checking for this stuff in the playoffs going forward.  I am not saying I trust the Astros, I just don’t think you can add a camera in CF and not be seen doing it or not have the camera visible.  No one has come forth with a picture of the camera.  You’d think a picture or a video would exist that shows the camera that wasn’t supposed to be there.

26 minutes ago, Stradling said:

But that replay feed is regulated by MLB and is on a delay.  At least I am pretty sure that is what I read when all of this broke out a few months ago.  One thing is for sure MLB will have to have personal on the field checking for this stuff in the playoffs going forward.  I am not saying I trust the Astros, I just don’t think you can add a camera in CF and not be seen doing it or not have the camera visible.  No one has come forth with a picture of the camera.  You’d think a picture or a video would exist that shows the camera that wasn’t supposed to be there.

The could have bought the entire row, and put the camera in the middle area with some sort of camouflage. 

Unless someone saw the sun reflecting off of the lens, it could undetectable. 

32 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

The could have bought the entire row, and put the camera in the middle area with some sort of camouflage. 

Unless someone saw the sun reflecting off of the lens, it could undetectable. 

Like that. But instead of making a ghillie out of local foliage and branches, you make it out of a Fernando jersey, an ankle monitor, and arm tattoos of naked chicks with out of proportion boobies. Blend right in to the dodger bleacher section.

"You can become a tree"

-VY_Ht.gif

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

The athletic articles about this are pointing out that the camera feeds are available wirelessly on many devices. I’ll try to grab the link to the article but they said the feeds were available to anyone with password access in the stadium which is why the monitor in the relay room was insufficient. 

22 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

With Kate Upton hanging around the clubhouse, im surprised more right arms havent simply fallen off.

She’s really not that hot. 

And yes before anyone says “if she was into you you would take her in a heartbeat”. Yes I would. She is hot. She’s just not as hot as everyone makes her out to be.

2 minutes ago, Bronson said:

She’s really not that hot. 

And yes before anyone says “if she was into you you would take her in a heartbeat”. Yes I would. She is hot. She’s just not as hot as everyone makes her out to be.

Found the guy that liked Verlanders ass more than her naked body in the mirror pic.