• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2020-2021 PGA Tour Thread

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

4 hackers play best ball against a tour pro by himself.

Got it. I wasn't going to commit 100 minutes to watching something if I didn't know what it was.Too many Theo Von and Tim Dillon podcasts on my plate already.

Oh, and D'Elía finally put out a video statement. 

19 minutes ago, Lou said:

Got it. I wasn't going to commit 100 minutes to watching something if I didn't know what it was.Too many Theo Von and Tim Dillon podcasts on my plate already.

Oh, and D'Elía finally put out a video statement. 

D'Elia. What a fuck.

Tim Dillon is my new favorite person

Story updated with statement from Woods' agent Mark Steinberg:

"Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

Story updated with statement from Woods' agent Mark Steinberg:

"Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

Tiger Woods suffers multiple leg injuries in single-car accident in Los Angeles | Golf News and Tour Information | GolfDigest.com
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/tiger-woods-car-accident-los-angeles/amp?__twitter_impression=true

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

whoa. i know that area pretty well. that section of hawthorne blvd is very windy, and if you don't watch your speed, you could have some trouble.

it won't surprise me to hear there was some alcohol in his system.

At 7am? I'd think painkillers before alcohol. Or maybe just excessive speed.

Maybe just road rage?

1:47 PM PT -- TMZ has learned ... Tiger was staying at a hotel where a major network television show was being shot. Production sources tell TMZ, when the director arrived just before 7 AM, Tiger was driving his SUV very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director's car. The director was shaken enough to tell production staff about it after he parked. A crew member who saw Tiger as he got in his SUV at the hotel tells TMZ, once Tiger got in his vehicle, there was a delay in driving off -- we're told his SUV was block by another car that was loading luggage -- and he appeared "agitated and impatient." The crew member says once the delay was over, Tiger "took off fast."

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/23/tiger-woods-car-crash-golf-tournament/